█▀▀▀▀ The Final Reef ▀▀▀▀█ Tn's S650 Adventure.

salty23

Moved a few things over from my old DT to my new DT. Here's a few photos to share.

Acid green bubble tip nem with my red rose nem, trying to get a nem garden going :)

Love the yellow/orange tips!

Moved a few SPS colonies over to test some lighting levels/flow etc. I'll be adding in some Jeabo WP40s on the weekend as well.
None of the coral placement has been finalized yet just tinkering with lighting and flow still. Enjoy!

Parisian

Wrangy you are very brave: I also love face to face with my strombus, but I never dared confessing it ... I have a dozen of them, 6 small and 6 large (almost 2").
A dollar urchin is also à good addition, though they really mess up everything, not only the sand.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Tank looks fantastic mate!! :) Those nems are stunning too :yup:

Wrangy you are very brave: I also love face to face with my strombus, but I never dared confessing it ... I have a dozen of them, 6 small and 6 large (almost 2").

haha I love mine and I'm not afraid to admit we've shared many a moment staring at each thinking "what a strange creature" sometimes I think he even understands me in ways another person couldn't :laughroll

Wolffman64

Tank looks fantastic mate!! :) Those nems are stunning too :yup:

haha I love mine and I'm not afraid to admit we've shared many a moment staring at each thinking "what a strange creature" sometimes I think he even understands me in ways another person couldn't :laughroll

Mate you need to get away from your tank and get out more!! :laughroll

salty23

You're not the first person to say that, maybe it's me and NOT everyone else :laughroll I love my tank though :D

Lmao. I doubt your the only one that stares at your tank. I actually stare at mine all the time too. Just soo peaceful and colorful. Helps calm the soul....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Lmao. I doubt your the only one that stares at your tank. I actually stare at mine all the time too. Just soo peaceful and colorful. Helps calm the soul....

I couldn't agree more!

Wolffman64

Yeah, I have somebody that stares even more than me. We bought a cat a couple of months ago, and he loves watching it (no doubt trying to find a way in to the snacks behind the glass)

salty23

Small update tonight, Moved over almost all my acans from my previous "Acan Garden" and put them into the frag time for the time being.
Boy do acans look ugly under normal lights :lookaroun

Then again they do look amazing under reef spec lights, shot under some T5s. Sorry for poor quality, all my shots are from my cell.

All happy and Puffy in their new home

:zzz:

salty23

They look fantastic, I've just had to mop the dribble of my iPad :)

Hahaha that's funny! Thanks! Not sure where to put them in the new tank yet so they'll be going in my frag tank for awhile.

salty23

Moved a few more of my SPS from the RSM250 over tonight, So far so good.
For those of you that run the S650, do you guys remove the sponge at the bottom of the drain and add filter socks or what is everyone`s opinion on that?

Oh and here's an updated FTS:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I'm with Alan, very jealous of your scape!! :D It's going to look incredibly amazing once the sps and other corals have all grown in! I seriously admire your tank :yup: I wish I was algae free like you too :p It's a bloody slow process getting rid of the stuff!

salty23

Thanks Alan. Thanks Wrangy. I'm just lucky the algea hasn't started yet I guess? :)

I am currently running nothing but a skimmer and zeo rocks. However the fish load is still light and low. I've been checking my no3 and po4 and they are both in check which is good. Might switch over to BP and GFO down the road.

Just added my first tang into the tank. Moved my purple tank over!

Wolffman64

Moved a few more of my SPS from the RSM250 over tonight, So far so good.
For those of you that run the S650, do you guys remove the sponge at the bottom of the drain and add filter socks or what is everyone`s opinion on that?

Oh and here's an updated FTS:

Stunning scape!

As for the sponges, they are a massive nitrate traps, and I think that almost everyone with the with the S-series tanks has removed them and are using filtersocks on the two down pipes.