Search results

1. F

Somebody just slap me!

but thats also why you cant have anemones under no flourescent lighting if spectrum was the key role in keep nems alive then youd see a LOT more people attempting nems, im not saying spectrum doesnt have an important role im just saying intensity is more important, THEN spectrum after but like...
  2. F

Somebody just slap me!

sorry, but im a bit confused the nem in question is a condy...a fairly low light anemone ive kept them sucessfully under normal flourescents, and when i mean sucessfully i mean splitting and thriving for ~2 years and could have gone longer if i didnt tear the tank down and why are you people...
  3. F

Reliable Check Valve?

looks like a european product (portugal) they have all the coo stuff over there
  4. F

Too many holes?

hmmmm...i hope thats not too many holes! lol i already have 7 holes in my 40br that im setting up 2 1.5" bulkheads and 5 1" bulkheads already drilled i guess we'll just see what happens :)
  5. F

Dream Wrasse

um...thats not a lineatus thats an exquisite wrasse...
  6. F

Glasscages.com

all i can say is ive had a bad experience with their 33L tank communication wasnt the friendliest, i drove over 3 hours to get this tank because i just loved these dimensions when i picked it up the frame came RIGHT off, no adherence at all there was silicon all over the place and to top it...
  7. F

closed loop chiller, what do think about this??

i actually have my chiller running through my return pump from the sump i also have 2 koralia 4's to mix the water so its not just one area thats getting cooled main reason i did this is because my return pump (velocity t3) is water cooled and heats the water a bit so i didnt want the water...
  8. F

Well I placed my order.

yup great pumps i hope you get them soon
  9. F

My Chiller is Not Chilling!

heres a REALLY good page about the geotronics Reef Central Online Community - Just got the coolest chiller! theres tons of people on that thread that uses them, maybe they can beter assist you from what i read in that thread, that chiller is supposedly VERY good but it does cost a bit more
  10. F

Expensive little hobby

current usa has an mh setup with leds, thatll fit a 20" tank Current USA SunPod PowerPaq HQI Lamp & Lunar Lights - Marine Depot - Marine and Reef Aquarium Super Store
  11. F

Fragging Madness . . .

i started up a prop tank this year and its 6'x3'x1' barebottom, with a 30br as a fuge with a skimmer about ~50 lbs of lr and chaeto main thing about any tank no matter what its' purpose is is stability, so i ended up getting a nice size chiller i'm using a 250w mh on my system with 75w...
  12. F

Species Question

my guesses 1. Cirrhitichthys falco, falco hawk 2. Paracheilinus lineopunctatus, line spot flasher wrasse 3. Plectranthias inermis, geometric pygmy hawk 4. Paracheilinus mccoskeri, McCosker's flasher wrasse
  13. F

FS: Zoa Frag Packs

I figured I'll just offer a few frag packs and see how it goes since selling single frags hasn't gone very well Reason I am selling some frags is because setting up this tank cost a LOT more than i anticipated and am trying to recoup some costs all packs are WYSIWYG Frag Pack SAMPLER This...
  14. F

ID: Good ro Bad?

yeah ive found a lot of crabs that look like this in my rocks of corals lately starting to annoy me, all i notice are the black tips on the pinchers and theyre out
  15. F

Koralia reccomendations

REALLY?! i have 2 4's in my prop tank and they work wonders but i think the magnets fairly suck imo if you get it set up and in one place its great doesnt move because theres also a big "suction" cup on the magnet my acrylic is only 1/2" and the only way it stays on is if theres water, i...
  16. F

Pair Blk/Wht clownfish (Raleigh, NC)

wow beautiful fish i wish i could get them but im way over my budget when it comes to fish stuff for the...decade? lol
  17. F

What are the white dots on my live rock?

yeah i think boomer is right are those white dots in a circular pattern? i had them all over my rocks and glass a while back
  18. F

Dead extreme coral

yeah im in a similar boat but they actually forgot to send me 2 pieces that i ordered and the monti ordered had 2 huge dead spots on it ive emailed and when i called scott, he already left for the day but ill call again today ive had problems before but they just take a bit longer to fix but...
  19. F

My New Picasso clownfish!

Re: My New Picassos awesome clowns!!
  20. F

Rics that can compete with flricordias! Finally!

thats awesome the last yuma i got was and all orange and about the size of a dime and $25