Search results

1. R

HELP! Help identifying hermit crab

i have not long been to my LFS after purchasing some CUC, I asked them if they had any red legged hermit crabs and they said that they did but their LED’s were so blue and dim that I couldn’t actually tell, now I’m home they don’t seem to look very red to me. Any help would be appreciated
  2. R

Starfish in a RSM nano

my MAX nano is currently 7days into its cycle so after a visit to my LFS they had a small/young red star fish. Would I be able to have on in my tank given it’s only 20 gallons? I was planning on having 4 fish in there, would the star take the bio load over the top?
  3. R

Max Nano skimmer noise

i purchased a max nano on Saturday and got it all set up that afternoon, I have noticed that the noise from the skimmer is really loud, it’s the water from the outlet near the weir I can hear it 2 rooms away. I have read elsewhere after a brief google that I should adjust the flow of the...
  4. R

Hi

Hi fellow reefers. I purchased a Red Sea Max Nano on Saturday from my local LFS to dip my toe back into saltwater fish keeping, I have it all set up with 8kg of reel reef rock and RS pink live sand so I’m just waiting for the cycle to finish up so we can get to the fun bit! I previously tried...