Search results

1. P

Pocillopora or no?

I am just starting to enter the SPS world, and I'm looking at some blue pocillopora my LFS has, but I don't know If I should be jumping in to this yet. My lighting, flow, and parameters are good enough to keep hydnophora exesa alive, so does pocillopora have similar requirements? The only things...
  2. P

HELP! Kenya tree not opening!

my kenya tree has been not opening for no apparent reason, and i have it in good flow and lighting. Any ideas?
  3. P

Acans with coral beauty?

I have a coral beauty that's been with me for over 4 months now, and the fleshiest coral it has been exposed to is a 7 or so headed duncan colony and a neon green favia. My fish store just got some rainbow acans in their $20 frag tank and my mouth is watering over it. I really want to get it...
  4. P

Xenia on the decline

I got a xenia frag for $20, and it was flourishing and growing until a couple weeks ago, and then it stopped and started rapidly declining in health, and the stalk got super thin and wrinkled, and the polyps were only partially open. Now, the polyps are better, but one of the heads keeps getting...
  5. P

Hello!

hello everyone, i'm pomacanthidae, mainly because i love angelfish. I have a 29g biocube, which little is known about because i got lucky with it on craigslist, but my lighting is high enough to keep Hydnophora exesa alive. my tank inhabitants are 1 ocellaris clown, a yellow watchman goby and...