Search results

1. New set up 40gal

New set up 40gal

2. Aldo Garcia

New Tank set up

The reason i was thinking about getting this is because i could put a skimmer and the heater all inside maybe a small refugium in the slot in the middle. i like the clean look that it would give me.
  3. Aldo Garcia

New Tank set up

Hello All, Just got a 40 gallon breeder. I will be using 2 Ai Prime's for lighting. I plan on having some live rock a few fish some clowns and some SPS & LPS. My questions is has anyone ever used one of these? I want to get one and was looking for an honest opion. Thanks in Advance New...
  4. Aldo Garcia

Current USA Orbit Marine Vs Orbit Marine Pro

I will be setting up a 40 Gal. Breeder with LR and some sps&Lps and a few fish. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a big difference in these 2 lights besides the price. Thanks in Advance.
  5. Aldo Garcia

Getting back to it

I was looking at this light here on amazon. I wanna try and grow some SPS&LPS also maybe an anemone. Since the 40gal is shallow i don't want to burn the corals. What do y'all think?
  6. Aldo Garcia

Getting back to it

Hello All, I am getting back into the hobby after 7 years. I see a lot has changed in lighting. I will be buying a 10 gal from a friend with LR and 2 clowns a nano protein skimmer and filter. I dont know what kind of filter as i haven't bought it yet. The light on it is an AI prime LED. So im...