Search results

1. Reef6789

Reef6789’s 10 gallon reef

The tank has been up and running for 7 months now and I can find it challenging at times but your hard work will always be worth it in the end. It is hard to find fish that will be happy in such a small tank(I have gone threw 3 unhappy clowns but have finally settled on a decent pair). Water...
  2. Reef6789

HELP! Mushroom coral problems again

so I few months ago I created a thread asking what was wrong with my mushroom coral and since then t has gotten much better until a couple of days ago when it started detaching from the rock so again my question is what is happening to this mushroom coral
  3. Reef6789

What is happening with this mushroom coral

It seems to be recovering turns out my rock flower anemone stung it cause of it to have that reaction. I did move the shroom out of the way of the nem.
  4. Reef6789

Reef6789’s 10 gallon reef

hey so I am new to this forum but I wanted to start a thread on my reef tank. It is a new 10 gallon tank. Live stock includes: a pair of clowns, 2 emerald crabs, 4 blue leg hermit crab, a finger leather coral, rock flower anemone, and a few mushroom corals. Equipment includes: aqueen heater...
  5. Reef6789

Tank upgrade

Could someone supply a link for a 60 gallon rsm tank. I can be new or used. I want to get an idea for pricing.
  6. Reef6789

Tank upgrade

I am hoping to do a shallow minimulist tank. I would have a few corals depending on the size of the tank. For fish probably just my clowns and one other fish. The RFA I have in my 10 gallon would be in this tank as well as a couple of blue leg hermit crabs and assorted crabs. Thanks I really...
  7. Reef6789

Tank upgrade

Ok here is my plan. I will set up the biggest tank I can fit in my house. Then I will search for inverts and fish. I am looking used RSM tanks for sale in my area . I will keep you posted.
  8. Reef6789

Tank upgrade

Are there any types of dwarf angels I could keep in a smaller tank.
  9. Reef6789

Tank upgrade

my clowns are outgrowing their 10 gallon tank quickly. I am wanting to set up a new community reef for them. I wanting suggestions for size. The following list is fish I would love to keep. Please not I will not be keeping all of them. Clownfish ( this is a must) Damselfish Flame or any dwarf...
  10. Reef6789

Current USA Orbit Marine Vs Orbit Marine Pro

Hi I recently went through looking for affordable reef lighting. I would say the current orbit pro would be your best bet as the current orbit is meant for soft corals for the most part. I highly recommend any kessil light as they are very high quality for a great price. The kessil 160 is a very...
  11. Reef6789

I will look into testing my water at home
  12. Reef6789

It seems to have gone back to normal I did recently get a nem so that explains the sting. I t is now compleatly spread out. It is still attracted to the rock it came with so I moved it to a separate rock on the other side of the tank away from the nem.
  13. Reef6789

my mushroom coral is covered ina purple and white sort of tissue. It has never ever done this before so I am kind of worried below are some pictures. The coral also has a black spot where it lost its color. Does anyone know what is happening As of now it is also very shriveled up and releasing...
  14. Reef6789

Flame angel

Ok so I will go with a bigger tank. Do they need more length than height or what dimensions of a tank would they prefer.
  15. Reef6789

Flame angel

Here is a picture
  16. Reef6789

Flame angel

17. Reef6789

Flame angel

hi!!!:wave::wave: I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been keeping corals and marine fish for 5 years now. I currently have a Nano setup. 10 gallon tank with a pair of clownfish 3 blueleg hermits, a colt coral, RFA, and mushroom corals. I am looking to set up a larger...