Search results

1. T

BTA Problems/Questions

So I added a BTA about a month ago. First two weeks he was great.he quickly attached to rock and about a week later hosted my clown. Since then he moved and hid under the rock. Mostly closed up but still attached and moving(slightly opening) I was moving the rocks and I exposed him. It moved...
  2. T

Biocube 29 Stocking

Looking to add something to my Biocube 29. Currently have small Maroon clown and Valentini Puffer, a peppermint shrimp, and assorted CUC. Figure I could add one more fish and maybe another invert. Was thinking yellow clown goby(nice pop of color and lots of perches available for him) Any...
  3. T

My Biocube 29

Hello, So I am new to site and SW tanks in general. I currently have a BioCube 29 which I bought used. It has been running for 11 weeks. Cycle is complete. Current livestock is a maroon clownfish and a Valentini puffer. I also have a peppermint shrimp, fighting conch, and assorted hermits and...
  4. T

Hello

Hello. I am new to the site and pretty new to the hobby (I did have a 75g reef set up years ago but I was a novice and didn't do a great job) I currently have a BioCube 29. Currently housing a Valentini puffer and a Maroon clown, peppermint shrimp, and some CUC. I look forward to learning for...