Search results

1. B

Not sure what's happening to my blue-tangs

Good day, I'm having an issue with some of my fish and I don't know whats happening. I started to notice some reddish blemishes on the fish, which appear to be eating the fish flesh. I started to see another fish with a minor blemish compared to the photos, and it seems to be starting from the...
  2. B

HELP! Tumor like blisters on fish

I have some grey angelfish that needed to be quarantined initially because I noticed some red blemishes started to appear on the fish. I gave them a nitrofurazone and kanaymcin mix and watched as this treatment diminish the aforementioned red blemishes. I place them back in the main pool and...
  3. B

HELP! Red blemishes on angelfish

Good Day, I have some grey angelfish in my tank, and I noticed that these red blemishes are appearing on the side of them. My readings are: ammonia: 0.13 mg/L nitrite: 0.06 mg/L nitrate: 8.7 mg/L pH: 7.8 At first, I assumed it was ammonia poisoning, but they still seem to be acting normally...
  4. B

HELP! Adding fish after copper treatment

Good day, So, I beginning a copper treatment for some fish in my tank, and I'm going to progressively work my way up to getting my free copper levels to the therapeutic level (0.20-025 mg/L) for treating my fish. However, More fish is suppose to be coming in, after I start my copper treatment...