Search results

1. B

Not sure what's happening to my blue-tangs

Good day, I'm having an issue with some of my fish and I don't know whats happening. I started to notice some reddish blemishes on the fish, which appear to be eating the fish flesh. I started to see another fish with a minor blemish compared to the photos, and it seems to be starting from the...
  2. B

HELP! Tumor like blisters on fish

Thanks Dave. Appreciate the help and providing me with the articles
  3. B

HELP! Tumor like blisters on fish

I have some grey angelfish that needed to be quarantined initially because I noticed some red blemishes started to appear on the fish. I gave them a nitrofurazone and kanaymcin mix and watched as this treatment diminish the aforementioned red blemishes. I place them back in the main pool and...
  4. B

HELP! Red blemishes on angelfish

Thank you for your suggestion. I truly appreciate it
  5. B

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I truly appreciate it
  6. B

Good day, Thanks for the quick reply. I was thinking the same thing, But I also noticed redness along the top of the dorsal fin. Could possibly by caused by fighting, but it appears to be getting redder and swelling over time.
  7. B

Good Day, I have some grey angelfish in my tank, and I noticed that these red blemishes are appearing on the side of them. My readings are: ammonia: 0.13 mg/L nitrite: 0.06 mg/L nitrate: 8.7 mg/L pH: 7.8 At first, I assumed it was ammonia poisoning, but they still seem to be acting normally...
  8. B

HELP! Adding fish after copper treatment

Honestly, I'm just trying to quarantine my new fish to be placed in my display tank. I heard that using copper was the typical method used before establish fish in your main tank. If there are other methods typically used for quarantine new fish arrivals, please share
  9. B

Thanks for the reply David. I do have a quarantine tank that I'm doing the treatment. Now the issue I'm having is time restraints; this includes getting a new tank before the fish arrive. Is there any other alternative treatments as effective as copper for quarantine, which has a shorter...
  10. B

Good day, So, I beginning a copper treatment for some fish in my tank, and I'm going to progressively work my way up to getting my free copper levels to the therapeutic level (0.20-025 mg/L) for treating my fish. However, More fish is suppose to be coming in, after I start my copper treatment...