Search results

1. MNRAM

In mourning

I'm in mourning about my Copper Band Butterfly. I have had her for over 6 months with not any problems what so ever. I went to feed my tank and low and behold she was in the Condies tentacles. I tried to revive her like you see in documentaries. By gently squeezing her sides gently and moving...
  2. MNRAM

IM

If you are thinking about buying a new aquarium from Innovative Marine, BEWARE. They won't stand behind their tank warrantees. I have a problem (s) with my 80 gal Nuvo. I contacted them 5 months after I bought it. To make a long story short, they/we went back and forth for over a month. Their...
  3. MNRAM

Giving advice

Hello to all. I'm just wondering about new posts and why is it that when you do a new post, you get 2 or 3 answers/suggestions, and then everyone stops responding, what is up with that? I'm having a a catastrophe with my leather corals, they have been sucked in for 2 weeks. Now my birds nests...
  4. MNRAM

Phosban

First, how long should you run Phosban in your reactor before you change it out and put in fresh Phosban? Second, I was told by my LFS that the best time you check your PH is about an hour after the tank has had the lights turned off. That doesn't sound right to me. How can you do a comparison...
  5. MNRAM

Leathers

I saw a couple of posts about people with their leathers being all (as I call it) sucked in. Well, mine have also sucked in, all 5 of them. In the past one or two would suck in, but not all within a day or so. I tested my water with all ten test kits and all were great. I took a water sample to...
  6. MNRAM

Reactor

Hello all :) It's probably been asked over and over, but I don't have time to look thru every forum to find an answer to my question. How long should I keep Phosban running in my reactor to kill GHA and Red Slime. I've had it running for three days. It's working, because there is GHA clumps...