Search results

1. Delareef123

Spaghetti Worm?

So i was acclimating a new colony and saw this little bugger crawl pretty fast across the acclimation bucket. So i took a picture and removed him before adding the rock to the DT. I have now seen the sweeping tentacles of his brother popping up on the same rock. I believe this is a spaghetti...
  2. Delareef123

Something is lurking in my rock

Hope I can get some direction on what I may have living in my rock. Here is a little background. Purchased RSM 130 tank with rock and sand used about a month ago. The rock was very bare. So I had assumed the previous owner had the lights out on the tank for some time. Had no coralline or algae...
  3. Delareef123

Hydroids? Need help with ID -

Hey all, I am currently in the middle of cycling my tank and notice this guy on my rock. The nitrites in the tank are around 10ppm so I doubt this is a "healthy" critter. I have also noticed other single stocks sprouting from the other side of the same rock. since there is no live stock I can...
  4. Delareef123

original 130 skimmer issue

Okay so i am having an issue with the stock skimmer. Getting a new tunze in a week but would like to have the stock skimmer running in the meantime. So any tips would be great. Here is the issue. Pump is running great and i get tons of bubbles when its 2/3 in. Once i seat it all the way in the...
  5. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Did a lot of research on this and other forms as to which nano reef system I wanted and decided to pull the trigger on the RSM 130. Picked it up used and in excellent condition (except busted timer). 45 lbs live rock 25 lbs premium sand. Tank is currently cycling. I have ordered the Tunze 9001...
  6. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Did a lot of research on this and other forms as to which nano reef system I wanted and decided to pull the trigger on the RSM 130. Picked it up used and in excellent condition (except busted timer). 45 lbs live rock 25 lbs premium sand. Tank is currently cycling. I have ordered the Tunze 9001...