Search results

1. miro

Fishy wheel"cork"

Thought this was so awesome & adorable! :angel: http://www.boredpanda.com/goldfish-wheelchair-cork-sling-float-upright/
  2. miro

Long, thin & white hairlike thingies!

So i noticed short white hairs on the rock a while back, didnt think much of it then, but i do see now that they grow longer and even create a spiderweb like thing on some smaller spots. They have tiny "satellites" in the end that look like barnacles do, just alot smaller. If i poke the hairs...
  3. miro

Scratches

I see a couple threads about scratches but not many answers/solutions :p So im gonna try now :fingerscrossed: As i got the tank i saw a couple scratches but didnt pay much attention to them nor did it cross my mind that it might be possible to remove them. They sure annoy me more and more now...
  4. miro

Sea Goblin

So while im waiting for my tank to cycle im trying to figure out what i would actually want to have in it! After browsing the fish.. i got stuck on the Sea Goblin :cool: But! I think my tank is too small(rsm 130) for it?! :crying: I keep finding different info about it, min. tank info being...
  5. miro

Powerheads

So my question is how much "water action" do i need in my RSM130? Currently i dont have any powerheads, the only thing moving the water are 2x Eheim 600 (+inTanks parts). I read that it depends alot on what i'm planning to keep in the tank, but also that more flow is always good. Considering...
  6. miro

My very first creepycrawly

So after i had set my LR into the tank i noticed this one in the box left behind, seems to be moving, but i cant tell what it is.. a snail? Its my very first so im kinda new to the ID-part! I tried looking through alot of the threads and various websites but couldnt find anything, and since i...
  7. miro

Dry LR - to buy or not to buy ..?

So im just starting out and i have ordered 4kg (iknow its way too little) of fresh, good quality LR but since the saltwater hobby here in Norway isnt as popular yet then the choices are limited to ca. 3 shops that sell it (with price range being pretty much the same). To the point, i found an...
  8. miro

Helen's RSM130

Hey! I´ve been considering to get a saltwater tank for years, after multiple tries trying to read about saltwater and equipment i always ended up setting it aside, thinking its waay too complicated. Now i finally did it and bought myself a used RSM130! After taking it completely apart and...