Search results

1. W

Whip’s RSR XXL 750 Hybrid Barebottom

Good to be back again... and this time I’m coming back with a vengeance! For my entire life, I have bought secondhand aquariums so, this time, I figured I’d purchase NIB and, if I was going to do that... I might as well go big or go home! Before I drop some coin, I figured I’d be a little...
  2. W

Whip's 92 Gallon Corner Bowfront Chronicle

Hello All! Well, against my better judgement, I am stepping up in size from an RSM 130 to a 92. I did a reef chronical on the RSM forum and was debating doing one on my 92, but I remembered that it was fun to share with my new RS friends, I learned a lot for the RS community, and it helped me...
  3. W

RSM Owners - What upgrades are better than sliced bread?

RSM Owners - I was just curious what upgrade you did that changed your life for the better? Was is a chiller, better skimmer, LED's, sump, etc? I've completed a lot of upgrades, but for me, it was the addition of an ATO that was the most significant. After the installation of my Tunze 3152...
  4. W

I need a fish!

Hello Everyone, Like the topic says, I am looking for fish suggestions. A species name will allow me to research if it meets my needs. Tank: RSM 130 (34 gallon) - So I'll need a "nano" type fish. Coral: SPS and LPS (reef safe) Substrate: None. It's a barebottom. Friends: Two small clowns...
  5. W

Whip's "new to me" RSM 130

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hello and express my thanks to the many RSM reefers here. I have been gaining a significant amount of knowledge from this forum and its members and I figured I would start a tank thread to get some help and input. I picked up a RSM 130 (in Silver) off of...