Search results

1. P

plug return pump hole 130c?

Hello thanks for help in advance. OK so red see max sent me a plug that would fit the 130 and 130d models but the 130c model return pump hole is approximately 1 inch about size of a quarter US money. So it didn't fit it was to small. This hole might be 22 mm I'm guessing. Would anybody know...
  2. P

your right I wouldn't have know what to do if it wasn't for the AIO RSM 130c it has everything you need and no worries about a flood is always good
  3. P

Thank you I do believe this RSM 130c has given me a lot of inspiration but i don't think I'm an all in one tank guy. red sea max costumer service is great they said they'd sent me a plug.
  4. P

Hello Thanks for help I've gotten a sump/refugium and would like to plug the return pump hole in the 130c. in doing this i would have less water siphon to sump. then i would use a return hang on U tube from back compartment. now if I buy the return pump upgrade kit for the rsm 130d i could get...
  5. P

Caribbean Pistol Shrimp

Hello I'm almost sure the shrimp is a Caribbean pistol but it's very interesting and sometimes funny how it throws hermits out for its areas and that seems to be the whole tank. it does seem to be working with goby and doesn't mess with clown fish also active day and night. as of right now I'm...
  6. P

Caribbean Pistol Shrimp

Thanks I'll keep an eye on it. I've been reading stuff of the net calling it a Anemone Pistol Shrimp http://www.saltcorner.com/AquariumLibrary/browsespecies.php?CritterID=2601
  7. P

Caribbean Pistol Shrimp

Hello - thanks for any help in advance. Why would liveaquaria and Blue Zoo - both online marine live animal retailers - have information about some pistol shrimps being good pairs for a goby, when the forums indicate it is a bad pairing? In their pictures they intermix pictures of Caribbean...
  8. P

Clean up crew

Thanks for help I'll just increase the trochus snails for CUC. Still can't exactly tell the difference between nitrate 5.0 ppm or 10 ppm on color chart. When I hold the vial away from color chart it looks to be 5.0 ppm. Shadows and other lighting makes it look like 10 ppm. should it be near 0...
  9. P

Clean up crew

Hello thanks in advance for helping. I have red sea max 130c I'm into week 4 with the cycle ammonia 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 5. now have diatoms and want to buy cuc from liveaquaria they have minimum for purchase because of shipping. I'd like to get 1 fighting conch, 2 zebra hermit crabs, and 3...