Search results

1. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

I know it's been a looooong time since I posted last but here's an update on the tank. I am now 7 months pregnant and downsized my tanks. I sold my lion to a friend and put all of my favorite corals that I decided to keep into this tank. I pretty much started this tank over. Added white sand and...
  2. StephLove

Rsm130 fish lineup

Personally, I would not put one in the 130...
  3. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

You can also maybe find answers/ask questions here. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea/37228-ask-red-sea.html
  4. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

I finally got it working. I had the air intake restrictor on the skimmer for about two weeks and kept fooling with it trying to get it tuned in. It was such a pain, it wouldn't skim and then if I opened it up at all, it would go crazy and fill the cup with water. Finally, i got fed up and yanked...
  5. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Thank you both! I've been steadily adding corals, including some rastas which I'm super excited about. It's definitely becoming a zoa dominated tank, I can't wait for them all to grow out!
  6. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Acan city!
  7. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Thank you very much, Tommy! Welcome to Reef Sanctuary.
  8. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Awesome, thanks. I was wondering how to do that.
  9. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

I finally got the skimmer to work!!! I had still been having problems with it pouring water into the skimmer cup so today, in a fit of frustration, I yanked the air intake valve off of the hose and the water stopped and the bubbles started. Haha! :PBJ:
  10. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Video time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtJdLliPQj0
  11. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Pictures of the newly added stuff! Better late than never, yeah? I still have a few that I need to get pics of, I'll try and get to it soon. Still having problems with that pesky skimmer, I can't get it dialed in to save my life.
  12. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Thank you so much!
  13. StephLove

Monique's RSM 130d

Take the corals out of the water, place the super glue (gel) where you want it on the bottom of the coral and then place the coral where you want in the tank. You may have to hold the coral in place for a few seconds to make sure the glue is sticking properly. If it isn't, take it out and apply...
  14. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

The only kind of media that i have in there is the carbon that came with it and my black sponge thing sits in the compartment with my return pump. Also, i have my gate on the skimmer at it's lowest position.
  15. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Ok so I'm still having problems with my skimmer. We set the tank up Monday using the same water and rock (used the same sand too but I rinsed it clean). It's not like there are no protiens in the water. I still can't get it to do anything. I put the air adjuster thing on the air intake hose and...
  16. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

Hey, no I was the overall winner with the lamp tank lol. The palys in the shell were given to me by a friend and were in my 30 long.
  17. StephLove

An Unexpected Journey

Wow, a true rags to riches story! The tank is looking amazing!
  18. StephLove

Steph's RSM 130

I may or may not be adding more coral today. Stay tuned!