Search results

1. S

scooter dragonets

I think I have been lucky enough to get a scooter that eats frozen blood worms and cyclops so I shouldn't press my luck. Really enjoy the one I have. Thanks alot.
  2. S

scooter dragonets

Thinking about adding another scooter to my 55gal . It has been 2 mouths sents I added my 1st one . What do you think about them getting along?
  3. S

Tank diy question

I'm no expert on lighting,but I have a 55gal tank with a 36" fluval sea, marine and reef, led light.I connected it to my canopy over the tank and it works great, no problem with cross brace being in the way.
  4. S

low PH problem

Makes sense to me . Thanks for the imformation.
  5. S

low PH problem

I have been thinking about Salifert or Redsea what do you think?I thought about Redsea because of multipal tests in 1 kit.
  6. S

low PH problem

Thanks for your replies. I am having problems with my dsl so I couldn't get back to you in a timely fashion.I took a water sample to my lfs. PH tested 8 and alk. 10. Time to get a new test kit. I have a seachem multi test kit now . I could use your recommendations on an accurate multi test kit...
  7. S

Long time guest 1st post

I have found many helpful post on this forum. Not good with computers but thought I would give it a try.
  8. S

low PH problem

I am having a problem with low ph (7.8) and alkalinity (4.5). Water movement on the surface is good and ammonia 0 nitrite o nitrates less than 1. I have a 55 gal. tank with live rock and base rock.1 fire shrimp, 2 clownfish,1blue green chromis,1clown goby,1purple firefish and 1 flame angel.I...