Search results

1. C

any in wall builts?

forgot to say i'm going to be making a 40gal breeder as an inwall setup. I'm really thinking of maybe just getting a 90 but not sure 100%. Spcae in the room wall to wall is 15ft with a door way.
  2. C

any in wall builts?

I'm looking for a thread that had some pic and info on others in wall build setups.
  3. C

new to Reef San

Thanks all! I plan to have more pics up during the week here. I'm trying to find any threads on in wall builts.
  4. C

Back in Business!

I have an almost even side with buying over the internet still 50/50. You always take a chance with the best store tho... Well stated SNID!
  5. C

Hello, at last!!

Hi Aileen, do you have any pic of the setup yet?
  6. C

what light do I need?

I would say Leds work well... My like i'm sure most in here start off small then build up later lol. Check out Par 38 with a goose neck maybe.
  7. C

Any recommendations on feeding a picky flame angel?

tagging along here... my flame angel is picky.
  8. C

For all you mantis shrimp lovers out there!

I can not see the pic??
  9. C

My mantis nano reef

I have not seen to many pic of the yellow Mantis. Very nice!
  10. C

water alart or alarms

trying to see what everyone goes with... just incase somthing does go wrong and a leak occures.
  11. C

Pulse Coral or not

I'll post a pic tomorrow but I have a nice mix of RedSea and Blue UMI. I'm curently looking for silver tip waving hands. They have the tan long stems and pulse.
  12. C

a bunch growing in my fuge

if the grape like form pops does it release seeds that could get into the main tank?
  13. C

How do you feel about online retailers?

Agree with cubsfan what you see is what you get works best for me.
  14. C

Cotton like algae between my Zoas

any chance the zoas you have came in on a plug that you placed between the rocks? Otherwise fungal or Bacterial.... You can get some Myrcyan 2 used in freshwater and take a sliver from a tab abd just place near the stuff. I do this when I cut/frag my yellow leather fiji coral. Keeps from...
  15. C

xenia

I have a batch of UMI blue xenia near some red sea both are healthy but I lost a good 3"x3" area and noticed a N spike :( I do have a cleaner shrimp that will pick at the matting of the xenia but not sure what the cause is.
  16. C

What crab?

I always take the dark pointed looking tips out. cool looking tho!
  17. C

Another successful mantis molt

hey with the molt will they place them outside of the borrow? Or just keep inside? I have a 1" peacock baby still playing hide'n'seek in a rock still lol.
  18. C

I have a pow please tell me what to do with it

I would place in the sump or refug...other wise find someone that has a nice size arrow crab?
  19. C

Anemone identification

+ 1 on the rainbow. nice!
  20. C

Coral ID

1st looks like a galaxea coral...? bleached