Search results

1. zulu27

Red Sea max 250 with triton

And it always good to hear other people opinion on every matter. Like I say it's only an idea at the min.
  2. zulu27

I have had my tank running about a year and a half with no problems. The only reason I am thinking about it is because I have seen the results of people's tanks using triton. It's only an idea at the min
  3. zulu27

Thank you for your answer, yes I was after staring to use the triton dosing method and I have been told that I need a dump for nitrate and phos removal I will have a look into the overflow box you said about.
  4. zulu27

Hey bud I am after running triton in my RSM but I need a sumo so I can keep algae in it. So I need an overflow box do you know where I could get one to fit Plz.
  5. zulu27

or is there anyone that uses an overflow box on there 250.
  6. zulu27

Hey guys is there anyone out there that has the RSM250 and runs triton. Could you let me no please.
  7. zulu27

Red Sea Max T5 + LED upgrades

Hey guys can anyone recommend a set of led lights I can buy that would be any good in my rsm 250 lid. I don't really want to take the lid of and hang them. Thanks
  8. zulu27

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Hey guys I am unsure how to use this site properly yet, I am having a few issues with my stock skimmer when I turn the air up or down it does nothing. I cannot get the bubbles to come up the skimmer any help appreciated, also I can't seem to get bk to find comment of help on hear lol.
  9. zulu27

I am having a few issues with micro bubbles at the min so tank don't look very clear lol. If anyone has has the same problem plz let me no what u did to fix the issue thanks
  10. zulu27

Hey guys I am new to this site, I currently have a rsm 250 and thought I would give this site a go