Search results

1. K

Cleanup Crew with Puffers?

im planning on upgrading my tank to a reef/coral tank and I was wondering if it would be possible to add a different variety of hermet crabs and shrimps. I have read other forums and it stated that adding a cleanup crew would be a bad idea with puffers in my tank
  2. K

porcupine puffer not eating or swimming

So I currently have a 3 inch porcupine and have been living in my 100 gallon saltwater tank with no other inhabitants. He been eating fine. His diet normally consists of baby shrimp and krill. I recently had a dogface puffer pass away the other day and since then he just floats and lays on the...
  3. K

MyPorcupine puffer not eating or moving

Porcupine puffer not eating or moving So I currently have a 3 inch porcupine and have been living in my 100 gallon saltwater tank with no other inhabitants. He been eating fine. His diet normally consists of baby shrimp and krill. I recently had a dogface puffer pass away the other day and he...
  4. K

Porcupine puffer not eating or moving

So I currently have a 3 inch porcupine and have been living in my 100 gallon saltwater tank with no other inhabitants. He been eating fine. His diet normally consists of baby shrimp and krill. I recently had a dogface puffer pass away the other day and he since then he just floats and lays on...