MyPorcupine puffer not eating or moving

Krchan2

Porcupine puffer not eating or moving
So I currently have a 3 inch porcupine and have been living in my 100 gallon saltwater tank with no other inhabitants. He been eating fine. His diet normally consists of baby shrimp and krill. I recently had a dogface puffer pass away the other day and he since then he just floats and lays on the sand.
Could it be the fact that he's lonely and is depressed. Would it be a coincidence that he acting strangely after the death of my dogface puffer. When my dogface puffer was alive, my porcupine was living happily and would be always hungry and always be comming up for food and now I noticed he's slowly floating at the top and kinda uninterested in the food I'm offering him. I did noticed he had a little ich on his fins but white streaks did appear on the back , but I wasn't really worried then because he was eating and swimming pretty healthy.
Okay so I used a medication known as dip away today and noticed that the ich gone away but the other problem is that he's not even floating just laying on the ground and I tried to move him just to get him going, but he looks like he having trouble swimming, and I really dnt know what to do about it.. Is he sick.. Or could it be that theirs no other tankmates with him at the moment.
I'm worried

I check all my levels( here's the readings)
Ph: 8:2
Ammonia: between 0ppm and 0.25
Nitrite: between 0ppm and 0.25( a tinge of purple in it)
NitrAte: 0ppm
Copper:0ppm

Oxylebius

Any update?

Looks like you had/have an ammonia spike, not good for fish. Any idea what caused it?

If your other puffer was sick, then your current puffer can catch that same disease. Any idea what the other puffer passed away with (disease)?

You mentioned ich? Did either one of your puffers have ich? How did you treat it, one dip won't get rid of ich from your tank. The life cycle of this parasite doesn't allow that to happen, the next generation of this parasite is living in your sand bed and rocks waiting to attach to your fishes gills and body. You can't see the parasite in the gills.