Search results

1. aquachemist

Simon's RSM250 - Beginner Advice Please

Got a hammer coral and acan kindly gifted to me for free!!! Sorry about the really poor quality photos. Will try get better photos. the acan is actually purple with green inside. I tried some photoshop to bring the colors out but looks crap lol Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  2. aquachemist

No changes. Just moved the scape around and cleaned some algae up. Still have algae issues but nothing major. Not a concern to me. Lost my blue stripe cleaner wrasse not sure how. Fish seem content and no battles to talk about. Starfish moves around alot now. Does a few laps of the tank a day...
  3. aquachemist

Could you post some pics of your setup? Do you have a build thread I can read
  4. aquachemist

I don't have the media rack on my tank
  5. aquachemist

No but I use an RODI unit which I also use for my freshwater nano tank and that has 0 Nitrates so its not the RODI
  6. aquachemist

Cheers guys. I'm having high Nitrate levels at the moment (hence the algae) so I'm doing more frequent water changes. Was doing a single 25% per fortnight now upping that to 20% twice a week to get Nitrates down. I hadn't stirred the substrate up in ages so I'm guessing that built up a fair...
  7. aquachemist

There is still plenty of algae on the back wall and little bits on the rocks so he'll be busy for a while. Yeah the Linckia Starfish is awesome but I'm surprised how little he's moved around. Been almost a week and he's gone from the bottom of that rock to not even halfway lol. Think I'll name...
  8. aquachemist

Well....... i got more fish haha A yellow Hawaiian Tang and a blue stripe cleaner wrasse
  9. aquachemist

Don't know. Probably a public aquarium or public pool Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. aquachemist

Because if your skimmer doesn't have a man hole for cleaning access......it's not big enough haha Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  11. aquachemist

Found the skimmer for my next tank lol Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  12. aquachemist

I've had them on Freshwatwer tanks and they really polished the water for me so it should make a difference in saltwater too. Only just put it on so I'll wait a week or two to see the difference. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. aquachemist

My 36W UV-C Sterilizer Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  14. aquachemist

Finally put my UVC sterilizer on and the chiller in the cabinet. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  15. aquachemist

Yeah that sponge came with the rock. Nothing has changed with it in 5 months so it's probably dead. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  16. aquachemist

These guys are getting along fine. No issues so far. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  17. aquachemist

About 30 odd snails have claimed this island Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  18. aquachemist

I collected about 50 snails from the beach today. Some have decided to play 'stacks on' with a hermit crab lol. I counted 4 ontop of him Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  19. aquachemist

Cheers Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  20. aquachemist

The new aquascape. Bit boring compared to the last one unfortunately Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk