Search results

1. ReefRage

Journal

I do have a question for everyone or anyone who wants to help me. What has been everyone's way of keeping track of there information (fish, changing dates, data, etc.)? Are you keeping some sort of book, journal, even a spreadsheet? I was thinking of making a spreadsheet on excel to write all my...
  2. ReefRage

Appropriate Equipment/other information

I'm just starting out with getting a tank all set up and so I can start the cycle process and getting a awesome CUC. I have a 36 gallon bowfront tank. Currently in the process of purchasing everything I need for the tank. Once everything is bought it will be to start the cycle process. My wish...
  3. ReefRage

Equipment for 36 gallon bowfront aquairum

Appropriate Equipment/other information I'm just starting out with getting a tank all set up and so I can start the cycle process and getting a awesome CUC. I have a 36 gallon bowfront tank. Currently in the process of purchasing everything I need for the tank. Once everything is bought it will...
  4. ReefRage

Saltwater Beginner

Hey all, I'm just getting into the swing of things with how to develop a salt water tank. I have talked to great friend about this topic and got a lot of information from him. He introduced me to this website and insisted I try it out for lots of questions/information. With a lot of...