Search results

1. coralrama

size of unions on RSM s500

Does anyone know the size of the unions used for the overflows and return for the rsm s500? I want to move my sump to the basement, and would rather keep the existing plumbing intact. I was hoping to buy new unions, and hook up new piping to half and then just unscrew the drains and return lines...
  2. coralrama

Pachyseris with algae

I acquired this very nice pachyseris a little over a month ago, it is pretty large, about 5-6 inches across: Which has some algae creeping in on a few spots. Here is the top edge where it is the worst: The patch has grown a bit in the past few days. Does anyone have a treatment method?
  3. coralrama

Wrong membrane for RODI

Hi, I just replaced the membrane on my Rodi unit, but I ordered the wrong one, and got a membrane rated for 24gph instead of 50. It's running slower than the usual one, tds is showing 0. Anyone know if this is going to be ok or what to expect? I would have returned it but I really needed to...
  4. coralrama

Morgan's s500

Hi all, I've had a great time looking at all of your tank threads and figured I should start mine. I just picked up a floor model s500 from a local dealer that was closing their showroom for a great, great price! Tank had never seen water! (Well, I didn't pick it up, my piano mover, myself...