Search results

1. CDMSeaLife

How to dose Magnesium (B-Ionic) with Dosing pump

Hello everyone, I'm currently dosing Alk & Calcium with a Bubble-magus doser and was just occasionally dosing magnesium but now it's getting harder and harder to keep up with. I just got it back (slowly) to 1350 and would like to keep it there. Any suggestions about where to start dosing? I...
  2. CDMSeaLife

RSM 250 C Maintenance - how often do you clean pumps, etc.

I thought I would start a thread on general tank maintenance (RSM 250 C) I just got finished cleaning most of my pumps: 2 main pumps, 2 MP10, and chiller pump. I only have the protein skimmer pump left. I'm kind of worried about the skimmer pump because of all the problems people have been...
  3. CDMSeaLife

How do I post pictures?

Maybe, I'm to new and don't have enough posts or maybe I just can't figure it out! I did try under community heading to create an album but didn't have any luck.
  4. CDMSeaLife

New RSM 250 C Series - Chiller Pump in 'Dedicated' Chamber Problems. Help Please.

Hello everyone, I have new RSM 250C and love it! One problem, Red Sea advised (I called them) at least 1/6 HP chiller, so I purchased JBJ 1/6 HP. The problem is; it's nearly impossible to find pump with proper flow rate (480 -1320) that will fit in chamber. The 250C manual recommends the Red Sea...
  5. CDMSeaLife

New RSM 250 C Series - Chiller Pump in 'Dedicated' Chamber Problems. Help

Hello everyone, I have new RSM 250C and love it! One problem, Red Sea advised (I called them) at least 1/6 HP chiller, so I purchased JBJ 1/6 HP. The problem is; it's nearly impossible to find pump with proper flow rate (480 -1320) that will fit in chamber. The 250C manual recommends the Red...