Search results

1. P

Buy the cheapest salt if you dose , why not?

doesnt matter to me since my tank is kind of small
  2. P

Pipefish Buffet

Nifty Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  3. P

Snails

I am afraid they will reproduce quickly and get out of control ?
  4. P

Missing Picasso clown

Do the cat or dog swim in the tank ?Lol
  5. P

Does anyone have any idea what this is. Thanx in advancr.

So what is it ?is there an answer now?
  6. P

Does anyone have any idea what this is. Thanx in advancr.

Maybe it is an anemone which curls up
  7. P

Surface Oily HELP!!

Have you tried using a scoop to get it out ?
  8. P

neon dottyback

To the OP, your tank seems like a battlefield of a civil war. Tough to see your beloved ones at odds with each other. probably you shall do something to settle this. Maybe buying another tank to separate them. I dont know. Wish you a better tank.
  9. P

neon dottyback

Yea, i agree that a confined tank is a place where fish go after each other. probably they are playing or fighting territories but anyway it adds more lively atmosphere if you enjoy it. lol. So long as they do not have a hard fight,it is ok for me. You know, it is just similar to see kids...
  10. P

Tank turned 49 this year

Seeing that your tank has such a long history ,i can not help but envy you. Recently i bought a tiny tank in which several tropical fish and a softshell turtle live. And this is my first time to take care of aquatic species. I really hope when i graduate from college and move out of the...
  11. P

DianaKay's RSM 250

cute kitty. Beware that it may ignore you since cats are known for keeping distance from human, even its owners.
  12. P

Longnose Filefish anyone???

Maybe it is not that hard, just as you have been told, feeding them mysis maybe sufficient enough. just keep an eye on it and if anything changes, find another plan.
  13. P

Bangaii or Kaudren's cardinal questions

Being alone is kind of cruel for it. If i were you, i might just buy a couple of them. It would be joyful to see them playing with each other.
  14. P

Aquatop 21 gallon seahorse tank

Filling some gravel and some shrimps or fish in will animate the tank.
  15. P

Babies!!!

gorgeous. I always think a seahorse looks majestic and charming and now you have a pool of them. Congrats !
  16. P

Macro Algae help

prune them when they are too messy to handle.
  17. P

Hello!

hi, i am also a rookie here.