Search results

1. G

Cool worm ID

Any clue as to what type of sand sucking worm this is? He's over 4" long and buried in my DSB. Slowly sucking sand in and expelling out the rear as he pushes through the sand bed. http://youtu.be/cXimIPJIBhE Enjoy :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. G

Kelp...

I know that algae seems to get a bad rap in this hobby but not all of its bad. I've been quite successful getting kelp to grow and propagate in my aquarium. It gives my rocks a nice look :) Between the snails, crabs, urchins and Tang the kelp is kept under control. Between the kelp and the...
  3. G

Starfish spawning

Woke up this morning and found my starfish spawning. Hundreds of little orange eggs, guess I know she's a girl :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. G

My 150 gal Reef Tank

Back in January I started to plan and slowly buy the component for my new reef tank. I have had aquariums on and off over the course of 40+ years. I think the very first one was a glass mason jar with some "sea monkeys" that I ordered from Boy's Life magazine. I have finally reached a point...
  5. G

Blenny/Goby ID?

Any thoughts on an ID for this little guy? Thanks, Greg Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk