Search results

1. judojay

Mixing clown's

Hi guys quick question. I have 2 platinum clown's that don't get on. I've tried everything to get them to work but with no results. So I'm planning on selling 1 of them. Question is... is it possible for a pair to be made by adding another clown to the tank like a Picasso or snowflake perc...
  2. judojay

SPS with emerald crab

Hi yesterday I bought 3 SPS corals green and pink hystrix and guttatus. I have an emerald crab in my tank and today I got back from training to find my emerald sitting on my green hystrix . I watched it for a while and I didn't see it picking at the polyps but just sitting all over it. Will...
  3. judojay

MY 130D Seahorse Tank

My RSM 130D nano reef seahorse tank 1 X yellow clown goby 1 X bimaculatus blenny 1 X dragon head pipefish 2 X H. Kuda seahorses 1 X orange seastar 1 X Mexican Hermit 2 X turbo snails 3 X Nassarius snails 3 X sexy Anemone shrimp
  4. judojay

130D cooling

Hi guys i have the 130d. I have the cooling fan running on the rear. My temps are still quite high and would like to drop them around 4 degrees. So I'm looking for something to add on without the expense of a chiller for ££ reasons. i wanted to know if there was another cooling fan setup that...
  5. judojay

130d filtration

Hi guys in my 130d instead of the standard filtration i am running this : a layer of filter floss 1 cm deep. sponge 1.5cm Deep 1cm deep polypad. standard skimmer standard ceramics I am trying to add aquaphos and the system can't seem to pull enough water through. Any ticks or tips to get...
  6. judojay

Circulation

Hi.. quick question. Is a 2600 lph added circulation pump to much power for a 130D ?? Have a torch coral, leather and various softies???
  7. judojay

Few of my 130D

Essex reef keeper
  8. judojay

Additional circulation pump

Hi guys just added a circulation pump to my 130D to boost circulation. It runs 2600lph is this to powerful or ok ? It's an Aquael reef 2600 4W. Essex reef keeper
  9. judojay

Flow 130d

Hey guys... I have a 130d. It's got 2 circulation pumps from the rear chamber coming out into main display. I recently got 1 replaced by red sea for free. I have a torch coral that doesn't like high flow and only comes half out wherever I put it. So I pointed one up for gas exchange and 1 across...
  10. judojay

I have fry of some sort

I think it is or maybe shrimp But I'm not sure what to do next. I am planning on getting them out of the main tank and put them in a little 6 Ltr glass tank to grow. Question is What sort of filtration do I need if any ?? And what do I need to feed them on ? Essex reef keeper
  11. judojay

Leds any good ?

For 130d instead of the 2 55w compact t5 s ?? Description : Dimmable 165W LED Aquarium Light with Lens for each led. Dimmer One(28 LEDs): 8 x Cool White 12,000k, 6 x Neutral White 7500k, 6 x Warm White 3500k, 2 x Red 660nm, 2 x Green 520nm, 4 x Violet 420nm Dimmer Two(27 LEDs): 7 x Royal Blue...
  12. judojay

Porcelain crab hosting BTA

I have a bubble tip nem and a porcelain crab. My nem seems to constantly be on the run when the crab attaches and a bit shrivelled. I know this isnt normal ? I thought they where supposed to like it. Anyone had the same thing happen ? Essex reef keeper
  13. judojay

Torch coral

I think I may have a problem with my torch coral. I have had it for about 2 months and all was great until 8 days or so ago. It's not coming out as much. Here's the pics before : and today : . Yesterday I spent doing all the tests...
  14. judojay

Gsp

I moved my gsp about 6 days ago and it hasn't Come out since.... any ideas as to why ? Essex reef keeper
  15. judojay

RSM Evaporation

How much evaporation yous guys get in yours.?.m I have a 130d and since putting on the cooling fan 24/7 i'm finding i'm loosing at least 1 ltr a day... Essex reef keeper
  16. judojay

Surface skimmer cup

Does any one run there tank without one as it just looks in the way and slightly ugly Essex reef keeper
  17. judojay

130d rear chamber Media

just a quick question. If im running live rock do I need the ceramic tubes media bag in the rear chamber still?? Essex reef keeper
  18. judojay

Power head/wave maker

Hi I see alot of people have wavemaker / powerheads in ther 130s. Does this make a big difference ?? What sort of lph are ideal for the 130d ??? Essex reef keeper
  19. judojay

T5s for 130d

Has anybody tried these. I was looking into the blue moon ones. Any pics of them running ? Essex reef keeper
  20. judojay

Sumping a 130D

Right... I have a 130D and an empty 3 chamber sump I picked up for free. I was wondering if its worth hooking this up to my RSM 130D. I have no idea what I need to get this up and running. Anyone enlighten me with knowledge and guidence of whats needed ?? Essex reef keeper