Search results

1. RIGO

Full tank shot

very nice...keep up the good work!!!
  2. RIGO

The Dreaded Mantis

cool yote..keep us updated!!!..and good luck...
  3. RIGO

My Reef Tank - Julio Macieira

man...that tank is awasome...only in my dreams!!!...wow great job..enjoy it a lot!!!
  4. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

thats great...next visit page me..we could go reefing...some great spots here for it!!!
  5. RIGO

The Dreaded Mantis

by the way..i killed 2 mantis today in some rock i collected today..they were as big as a middle finger..one was brown, the other olive green..so ugly!!
  6. RIGO

The Dreaded Mantis

hey my friend yote..ive deal a lot with mantis..they are hardy..so theyll survive in the most adverse conditions..as predators that they are they like to hunt ( reminds me of a friend i have in ringgold)..keep your tank full of tinny crabs, and small hermits..theyll eat them if theres no fish...
  7. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

yes i know...i help local autority to clean the beach, and keep the reef safe, by cleaning it, helping cultivate it with more live rock etc..sometimes i take a few frags home..they know me and knows that im a hobbyist, i dont break the reef by chissing it..i just grab frags hand pick..(loose)..i...
  8. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

hey guys..i was reefing today..i got some LR and a beautifull frag of zoas..hope you like them guys!!! heres the frag of zoas..they are green..some has green lime on their center..
  9. frag of zoas

frag of zoas

i was reefing today ...i found a beautifull frag of green, lemon lime, zoas..
  10. i added a few pound of LR

i added a few pound of LR

MY 10G REFUGIUM
  11. i added a few pound of LR

i added a few pound of LR

MY 10G REFUGIUM
  12. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

well ..theres , 1 yellow tang, whos getting big..a tomato clown and a sebae...several kinds of zoas, i cant remember how many pound of live rock, 3 condys, 2 curly q anemones, several feder dusters and cleanning crue,..emerald included,..in equipment i stuck with the berlin system, 250 skilter...
  13. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

sorry heres the pic of my refugium
  14. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

THANKS GUYS!!...heres a pic of my refugium..if you can see in my pics there are photos with some corals, in the other pics they are gonne...the didnt die..is that i somtimes trade corals, for equipment, some cash..etc..i collect them from the ocean..without harming the reef..we clean the reef...
  15. my 20 g reef

my 20 g reef

20g reef..
  16. my 20 g reef

my 20 g reef

20g reef..
  17. my 20 g reef

my 20 g reef

20g reef..
  18. my 10 g refugium

my 10 g refugium

10g refugium..