Search results

1. L

Most Hardy SPS Corals?

Guys - I have always done soft corals, what are the best and most hardy hard corals I can start out with? Thanks Landon
  2. L

NEED A STAND FOR RED SEA 250!!!

Guys - Does anyone have a stand they would sell for the a RSM 250? I need the older style stand, original model. Thanks Landon
  3. L

STEVE LED LIGHTING QUESION HELP!

I sent him an email as well. I have had the tank for several years, have had the led conversion for over a year. Nothing new, it just seems like after awhile palys that were bright in other peoples tank, wash out in mine. I can post some pictures as well. Thanks guys. I tested my param. the...
  4. L

STEVE LED LIGHTING QUESION HELP!

Guys - I have been burning my softie corals, zoas, palys, etc. I had blues set at 65 and white at 35 with a one hour fade on white, and 2 on blues. All my zoas and palys start losing color, have been for a while. What can I do to simulate a 12 hour day? Suggestions? Or should I do what I...
  5. L

STEVE LED LIGHTING NEED HELP!!! Urgent

Guys - I have been burning my softie corals, zoas, palys, etc. I had blues set at 65 and white at 35 with a one hour fade on white, and 2 on blues. All my zoas and palys start losing color, What can I do to simulate a 12 hour day? Suggestions? Or should I do what I have been on a 8 hour...
  6. L

Steve's LEDs

Thanks in advance for the help guys.
  7. L

Bta id

I like the website, nice anem as well.
  8. L

Dazza's RSM 250

That is a nice LFS, mine would never do that here! Like the pistol as well.
  9. L

Doug's RSM 250

Rock scape is sweet!
  10. L

Steve's LEDs

Emailed picture thanks!
  11. L

Steve's LEDs

Greg - I sent you a PM. I have the Typhoon Extension Cable and the Typhoon Controller. Everything else I did is great. I just need help on getting the controller. The instructions are NOT helping. I have 6 wires coming out the end of the extension cable one end I know plugs into the Typhoon...