Search results

1. Wolffman64

RO/DI cartridges the wrong way...

Errhm, I was just changing my cartridges for my RO/DI unit (4 stage), and discovered that I have been running the unit for 6 months with the cartridges in the wrong order :hammerhea:dunce::dunce::banghead: Instead of (in water flow order) Sediment-Carbon-Membrane-DI, I had swapped the...
  2. Wolffman64

Reactors in the RSM400-650

Hi all RSM400 to 650 owners! I want to connect my bio pellets reactor to the "white knob" connector on the chiller pipe (at least that's where it sits on the 500), but when I removed the white cover, it was just a threaded hole behind it. Anybody who has used it to connect a reactor of...
  3. Wolffman64

Seneye reef issues

Hi All, First time I post something here in the equipment section, so hope I'm in the right place... I have been running my RSM250 for a year and a half, and have used the Seneye reef monitor for about 8 months. According to the seneye, I've always had a bit high PH (8.3-8.6). In the last...
  4. Wolffman64

Wolffman64's RSM500

Hi All! My name is Jan, Swedish born but moved to Sydney 3 years ago from London, UK. I had freshwater cichlid tanks for many years when I was younger, but always wanted to get into the wonderful world of marine tanks, especially after I started scuba diving in 1997, and got even more...