Search results

1. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Too many things went wrong plus my little one is starting to walk now so he needs the space to go nuts
  2. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Evening all! So I have shut down the 650 due to all sorts of problems.............but will be ordering my 3ft cube this weekend hopefully, looking forward to when it gets delivered
  3. N

ALS Red Sea 650

Tanks looking lovely mate, u planning a trip to charterhouse anytime soon?
  4. N

Steve's LEDs

True mate but I'm still really p***ed off with them due to their. "99% complete" "takes 30 mins" claim and they can't provide a decent set of instructions with the money paid for them. I went through a hundred emails with poor Greg over the Christmas period and I'm sure he would have much...
  5. N

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Looking good mate
  6. N

Steve's LEDs

Don't bother with them, I would wait for Red Sea LEDs or use radion pros
  7. N

ALS Red Sea 650

Al mate congrats on the big 40! Kings of Leon your gonna hate me mate but I've met them a few times as a friend of mine does their catering when they are in the UK and always get backstage VIP passes, lovely fellas, lovely family and huge fan of their music!
  8. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Afternoon all! So turns out my phosphates are high, is anyone running a phosphate reactor and how have you installed it and where?
  9. N

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Nevermind googled it, how would it be setup on the 650?
  10. N

Choff's RSM 650 Build

What's the reef genesis wc system mate?
  11. N

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Mike mate, tanks looking lovely with that new rock and I love the LeD shimmer
  12. N

Wait for new RSM E series?

Defo wait for E series, I've got a 650 and the heat the T5's generate turn my living room into a sauna by the evening
  13. N

Anthony's RSM 250

Love the scape mate, your tank will look stunning when everything's grown (looks stunning now tbh)
  14. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Cheers wolfman I have got the Red Sea tester kits and will test tomorrow as I don't trust anything lfs says anymore. I'm finding I've had more problems with the 650 then my 250 lol, Sod's law
  15. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Evening all, I hope you all are well. Thought I'd give a quick update, the tank has been a disaster! I've lost 3 hammers 2 heads on my torch I'm down to 1 anthia the other one went nuts and jumped out the tank, I put it back in and 2 days later it did the same thing again! I haven't put...
  16. N

Rekkie's RSM250

Tanks looking great mate hopefully u will be able to save the clown fry and start selling to pay for all the products you have to use!
  17. N

Red Sea Coral Pro & Free Reef Energy Offer

I can concur with this offer as I saw it at my LFS today and will be taking advantage of it this week!
  18. N

Eesa's RSM 650

I will do mate hopefully I can start stocking again soon
  19. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Nothing yet mate, I'm in Barcelona at the moment
  20. N

Rumour: Red Sea LEDs coming soon...........

Also word on the streets are that the units look brilliant