Search results

1. RailroadReefer

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Nice thread, just read through it all, dreaming about putting a 650 in my new business location.
  2. RailroadReefer

Fresh Start

I'm looking at going with a 120g, bigger then I want at first but I don't want to spend money on something smaller and have to buy all new equipment down the road.
  3. RailroadReefer

Fresh Start

Check out Mason Dixon Reef Club - Mason Dixon Reef Club Home I haven't looked into them yet just keeping them in mind for when I get started.
  4. RailroadReefer

Tanked

They have their own products now, the cycle product is called Colony Click Here : Time vs Instant Cycle This should answer the question that started this thread.
  5. RailroadReefer

Tanked

Id be interested in how it turns our for you if you go for it. I have watched each episode of the show and was wondering the same thing. I wondered if the size of the tanks had anything to do with it since larger water volumes are more forgiving.
  6. RailroadReefer

Fresh Start

Maybe if I list some of my "wants" I can get some advice on the direction to go. Here are the fish I would like to have: Clowns, maybe even a fancy pair w/Anemone possibly Red Sea Sailfin (if I go with a larger tank and would a 120 Gallon be enough?) Blennie ( Midas, or Starrie) Clown...
  7. RailroadReefer

Fresh Start

I will start a chronicle as soon as I decide which way I am going to go. It will probably be a month or so until the new place is ready to move in to. Also if I decide to go the RSM S-line route it may take even longer to save up the cash!
  8. RailroadReefer

Fresh Start

I had a saltwater reef set up a few years ago. Started with a 20g then moved to a 55g. It made it through several moves but then life took over and I just couldn't keep up with it anymore. We should be in our new home in a few months so I am starting to get the bug again to build a new reef. The...
  9. RailroadReefer

Let's see some clams!

Nice shots! The wife says we have to add a clam when we start the new reef up.
  10. RailroadReefer

1 Year old 6 Gallon Nano!

Never would have guess all that in only 6 Gal!
  11. RailroadReefer

John 'whippetguy' RSM 250

Nice tank! I am just getting back into this. Your tank is what I would like to have if I go with the 250. By that I mean I would also be adding a sump for the various benefits. One of which is hopefully more copepods for dragonettes to eat.
  12. RailroadReefer

Tli rsm 500

Looking good! I have been following a few RSM builds as I am considering starting one myself.