Search results

1. P

Zeovit System

Are somebody using Zeovit System? How good is it? :bluemad:
  2. P

Corals Alimentation

What kind of food do you give to your corals, how many time & wich is the best result?????:apint:
  3. P

52 new species

JAKARTA- Scientists have found at least 52 new marine species off the western coast of Indonesia's Papua, deeming the waters there to be one of the richest in the world. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060918/sc_afp/indonesiawildlifeenvironmentpapua_060918092916 let's get...
  4. P

Octopus kill Shark

Could you belive it! see it !!!!! http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=2F3EEE6E-6ED5-444C-8A74-6A0899FA0B85&t=c232&f=06/64&p=source_national%20geographic&GT1=8404
  5. P

Help with water pump

Hi Amigos: I got a leak on my Gen X 55HP Water Pump, I just open it up & find that the front housing (white part wich the impeler goes) got an broken seal. The question is where can I find that part of the pump or did i got to buy the whole part for it? I just sealed with a little epoxy &...
  6. P

Rain Water

Hi reefers Anybody got experience with rain water? I got a 20 gal. long sw reef, no chiller, no protein skimer, caniste filter, only carbon, 3 red mangrove tree about 24" tall. my tank always have green algea but when I begin to made water changes with rain water !BUM! no more algea, fish are...
  7. P

Florida's Banner Fish

NOAA ISSUES BULLETIN ON INTRODUCTION OF NON-NATIVE RED SEA BANNERFISH INTO FLORIDA WATERS The NOAA National Centers for Coastal Ocean Sciences reports that the non-native aquarium fish, Red Sea Bannerfish, has been found living on Paul's Reef off Palm Beach, Fla. The Red Sea Bannerfish...
  8. P

Blue Linkia

Little help: I got 2 blue linkia stars about 2 years, they was yust fine, one day I purchase a purple & green ricordias in a death stony acro, the next day I saw my linkias in pieces, this morning looking at my reef I saw a little crab that I don't know it was living in my reef (a new...
  9. P

Carbon for Reef

How many carbon did I supost to put in my 150 gal reef tank, for how many time, and is true that is absorb the trace elements? :bigbounce
  10. P

shrimp eggs

Can shrimp be breed in the aquarium? I got 2 banded shrimps (female & male) the female got a lot of eggs, what are the chances or posibilities to live of this eggs? or what can I do for it? Thanks to anyone!!!!!!!!!!! Pirataman
  11. P

metal halide

Ok, I got an doble 400 watts MH ballasts, can I conect two 250 watts MH bulbs?