Zeovit System

Warnberg

There is a guy in my Reef club that has used it... But he and I have never discussed anything about it.

Sorry

boozeman

fixed your link..in the future don't add the :hallo: smillie at the end.
not sure if any members are using it here..but a few are starting the prodibio suplements which are another low nutrient system.
also, are you aware that zeovit has a forum http://www.zeovit.com there are even a few members there from PR.

SueT

I have in the last 3 weeks started the Blue Coral Method. It was originated by the italians sps keepers. I am so excited about the results I am seeing in the growth off all my sps. It incorporates a mixture of shrimp, mussles, oysters and clams. These need to be fresh and blended a couple of times. Then you add 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 500mg cap of L-Glutamine. Pour into a fish food tray and freeze. I am using 1 cube melted in tank water every saturday night. I am also adding Reef Plus for the amino acids 1-2 hours before feeding. Take the skimmer cup off for the night and I can easily see 1/2" of growth in these 3 weeks. There is a thread on RC if you want to check it out.

boozeman

we were discussing that system here also...wow 1/2'' growth in three weeks...do you have any before and after pics since using the papone?

SueT

I wish I had a camera boozeman, it would be the best way to show the growth. I was quite skepitical, but I'm a believer.

Chad, I am seeing it mostly in my plating montipora. These are gorwing crazy fast. But I am also seeing it in my acropora and funny in most all of the species I keep. I have a seriatopora hystrix and caliendrum and both of these are also showing increased growth.

Billy, I'm glad you like it. It's helping me get more ready for you.

SueT

be sure and place them low enough cause they will grow out of the tank. LOL.. I did my 4th feeding saturday night, 3 weeks total and I am so pleased with the results it's insane.