Search results

1. Whiskey

Current FTS of my 180.

What's up everyone? I haven't posted a pic of my tank in a while so I figured I'd post one, this is my 180G SPS tank. Enjoy, Whiskey
  2. Whiskey

O.T. Went hiking in WA, some Pics!

Hello everyone! I'm visiting WA right now, and went on a hike this morning,.. it even snowed for about 15 Min!!!!! Here are some pics :) More coming: Whiskey
  3. Whiskey

New Pics of my 180G SPS tank.

Just click the link to my welcome thread in my sig :) Whiskey
  4. Whiskey

Pics of the 180 SPS tank :)

This is a brand new tank, I have a build thread going somewhere else, but this was all recently transfered from my 125 SPS tank, and I figured you guys would enjoy these pics too :) More to come :) Whiskey
  5. Whiskey

New clam With pic!

I just got back from a trip to see friends in IL, I had a blast! While I was up there I went to Sharkies and they had this clam I just HAD to have :) Great way to remember my trip right? :D Sharkies was nice enough to pack the clam up in a cooler like it was an internet sale, and the next...
  6. Whiskey

Anyone up for pics of my Softie tank?

I figured I'd post these out here for you all to see as well :) Hope you like it! Whiskey
  7. Whiskey

Three more pics from the 125

While posting a couple of pictures to show off my lighting earler today I decided that I needed some newer pics to post at people that say XM10,000K bubs without atinics are yellow :p These pics are not altered in any way other than re-sizing for upload,.. there not cropped and I don't use...
  8. Whiskey

Pics of colored sticks :)

Whiskey
  9. Whiskey

I'm joining the party!

Who brought the beer? :cool: It suggested I post here when I signed up,.. so here I am :hallo: If you do any fourm jumping you have probably seen me around,.. I'm on TRT by far the most, but to a lesser degree RC (though I mostally read there), CoralFourm, PlantGeek, and the old Wet...