Search results

1. mushroom_under_actinics

mushroom_under_actinics

2. kerry

Must sell, Complete 90g. reef, Colorado

So I am aware of my computer illiteracy, but this is out of hand. Not only can I log onto RC, but it won't even connect me to thier email for a complaint. I have tried several different links on several pages and nothing. If anyone is kind enough to post a bulliton of my desperation and sale...
  3. kerry

I went down really hard in a down hill mtn. bike race...broke my helmet, left wrist, bruised both knees, and of course shattered my heel bone into over 10 pieces. aka: a lesson in mortality, I am not immortal yet! btw: can anyone give me insight on why I cannot log into any of the colorado...
  4. kerry

Thank you,....I am very sad to let it go, I have been spending most of my days in front of it with my shattered heal.
  5. kerry

LOL! I am the local reef club, the nearest lfs is over an hour away. I haven't tried criags list yet, but please, anyone, post this thread anywhere you think it might be benefical. As far as me, well, I have been out since July 13th and mantained my tank up until now. I gave 'er hell, but I...
  6. kerry

Very injured, can't work, must sell. 90g. All glass aquarium, 40g. diy sump w/G3 skimmer, auto top off, UV sterilizer, external pump. Nova Extreme T5 lighting. 120 lbs. Arag-Alive DSB, approx. 250-300 lbs. LR (in tank & sump) corals: 1 acropora frag, 3 candy canes, 1 orange plate...
  7. kerry

T5 lighting

Hi all! Happy 4th! How often should I replace my T5 lights?
  8. kerry

Fresh water breeding?!

Hello all, I know my question is not about my saltwater tank for a change, but I do have a bit of a situation in my freshwater tank. I have two barbs (approx. 2/3 years old), and well, am pretty sure that one is about to lay eggs. I had an angel lay eggs about five years ago, but just let...
  9. kerry

kalkwasser stirrer

:clink: Great information Mike, very helpful reading.
  10. kerry

kalkwasser stirrer

My mistake, I posted the incorrect alk reading. It is actually very low at 5.6 dKH.
  11. kerry

kalkwasser stirrer

Right now I am only using Fiji Gold supplement, 3-4 tablespoons twice a week keep my calcium between 400-450. The main reason I wanted a kalkwasser mixer was for my alk and ph. I finally started testing alk about a month ago and came to the conclusion that it is at dangerously low levels...
  12. kerry

kalkwasser stirrer

Thanks Woodstock, I understand everything except for the kalkwasser reservoir. Is this a separate container than the kalkwasser stirrer? Also, I have been reading that some people use both kalkwasser stirrers and calcium reactors with CO2 tanks. Maybe I am not getting it, but that seems to...
  13. kerry

kalkwasser stirrer

Hey ladies and Gentleman, So I want to introduce a kalkwasser stirrer and auto top off to my setup. Problem is, I am having a hard time learning exactly what I need, how to plumb it, and all that. Can some of you shed some light on this, I thought is was going to be simple, until I started...
  14. kerry

Auto Top off Container???

I'm on the same wave length, thinking of getting a 300 gallon and would need a custom sump built for it. Looks like yours turned out great!
  15. new aquascaping

new aquascaping

new sump, new set up
  16. new aquascaping

new aquascaping

new sump, new set up
  17. new aquascaping

new aquascaping

new sump, new set up
  18. kerry

G3 questions

I think that would be the problem, it started skimming properly the day after I asked for help...still not dead eye on water heigth, but will get there. Am posting pics. of my new aquascaping with new sump. Hope everyone enjoys them! Thanks
  19. kerry

G3 questions

I recently built a 30 gallon sump from a used 50 gallon tank for my 90 g. show tank. I purchased a G3 skimmer, but can't seem to set the water level to the correct height for effective skimming. It is either collecting nothing, or filling up to rapidly with only slightly green water. What am...
  20. kerry

candy cane growth

Stock type.