Search results

1. Emperor559

Dying zoo's

Ok so a couple of months ago all of my zoo's died off for no particular reason that I have been able to find. It seems to be only affecting the zoo's as well. 2 weeks ago I put a 3 polyp frag of green zoo's in there and now it is melting away too. I have searched the tank for nudibranchs but I...
  2. Emperor559

29 Bio-cube dosing regiment

For curiosity sake I was wondering what everyone's dosing regiment is that owns a 29 Bio-cube. I would also like to know what type of corals you currently keep with that regiment. Greg
  3. Emperor559

Halimeda anyone?

I have some halimeda to trade if anyone is interested. I don't have a lot in my tank and that's the only thing I have to trade right now. Just looking for small frags. Thanks. Greg
  4. Emperor559

Gotta HH

Ok I think this is a type of cerith but just wanted to make sure that he's cool to keep. It HH in from somewhere he was in the tank with the rock I found on the beach in Key West. It must of come in on the live rock I previously had in there.
  5. Emperor559

Key West Rock

Well I just got back from Key West and I found some rock on the beach that looks like reef bone. It's all bleached out and I currently have it in a tank with nothing else in it except a few small pieces of live rock and crushed coral gravel. Anyone see any problems with eventually adding this...
  6. Emperor559

My 29 BioCube

Well now that my disaster is in the past things are starting to unfold a little. My coraline is going nuts and the pods are everywhere. I just wanted to post a few pictures of the tank as it is now.
  7. Emperor559

Coral Id

Not that I'll be getting it due to my recent disaster but since I was posting I figured I'd ask. I saw a coral at lfs and it looked like a brain but it was shaped like a pectinia almost. The store owner said it was a butterprint brain but I haven't been able to find any info on these guys except...
  8. Emperor559

First Reef Tank first disaster

Well I knew it would eventually happen but I didn't think it would happen this soon. I bought an established reef tank about a month ago. I took the water and and all that was in it including a dragon goby. It was algae riddin when I got it but I bought some Astreas and a nerite and they went to...
  9. Emperor559

Hello

Hey everyone, Well I finally have a reeftank going. It's been a long awaited time but I have a 29 Biocube with a sapphire skimmer. I currently have a dragon goby which came with the tank, couple of mushrooms, basic zoos, GSP, few Astrea snails and 1 nerite snail. Once I get my 75 reef up and...