Search results

1. Hey It's William!

Hey It's William!

News Producin'
  2. Hey It's William!

Hey It's William!

Me and some other miscellaneous stuff from work..
  3. Hey It's William!

Hey It's William!

Doodlin'
  4. Wanna See My Rocks?

Wanna See My Rocks?

I made these out of portland cement, fine sand and chunks of styro. Cured for six weeks in dechlorinated water with a handful of rock salt, which are replaced weekly. Then they go in the tank (you have to glue them down with silicone because they float). They are quickly covered in...
  5. Wanna See My Rocks?

Wanna See My Rocks?

I made these out of portland cement, fine sand and chunks of styro. Cured for six weeks in dechlorinated water with a handful of rock salt, which are replaced weekly. Then they go in the tank (you have to glue them down with silicone because they float). They are quickly covered in...
  6. William

Howdy, I'm William from OK!

Holdenville!
  7. William

What place did you like best?

I've had good luck with LiveAquaria, Saltwaterfish and Marine Depot. The livestock arrived next-day from all of them...and they were darn good eatin'! "In time, even chaos reveals rhyme."
  8. William

Anemones Aplenty?

Well, the photos were a wash. My digital camera isn't the greatest in the world. I'm going to follow your advice and just see what they do. They aren't really moving around or spreading so they aren't a problem. And as I mentioned I think they're kinda pretty. If they get moving or my cat...
  9. William

Anemones Aplenty?

Boomer, are they friend or foe? They're actually kind of pretty. W
  10. William

Ever tasted tank water?

That's why I keep a bottle of Listerene close by! William "I can resist anything but temptation." --Oscar Wilde
  11. William

Howdy, I'm William from OK!

Hi folks, Greetings from the hills and oak forests of SEOK! I'm William, 44, a retired TV news reporter and photographer. I grew up on a small farm where I helped my grandfather raise cattle and watermelons. I've been looking after my g'parents for about 3 years. I lost Pa a few months...
  12. William

Anemones Aplenty?

Hi y'all! Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice--I'm charging up my camera batteries and will post a picture asap. Thanks for the aiptasia link, as well. This has been quite a learning experience and I'm glad I posted here. The little critters are on a number of rocks. The strange...
  13. William

Anemones Aplenty?

Hi, I'm William from Oklahoma. I have noticed a number of what I believe are tiny anemones in my reef tank. I initially thought they were ricordia, but I'm not too sure. They have a red stalk and a white mouth that looks like most zoanthids do. Kind of a slit. There tentacles are almost...