Search results

1. roearth

Snail spawn

Woke up and spotted one of my snails spawning in my Pico tank. At 1st glance I wondered why the tank was so cloudy.
  2. roearth

Worm I'd

Anyone know what these worms are. Not sure if they are upsetting my zoas as they're moving all round [/URL][/IMG]
  3. roearth

Store recommendations

Popping over next week for a brief stop in Orlando,Florida and would welcome any suggestions of Lfs that would be worth me paying a visit ..much to my husbands annoyance I might add :thumbup:
  4. roearth

Tank number 2

Now my main tank is pretty much stocked I decided to set up a small nano. It's an aqua start 320 and holds about 6 gallons. Yesterday I bought and added some live rock and this morning noticed a small crab hanging out (he's in the second pic). Not sure what to stock in it as yet but maybe a...
  5. roearth

Weird blob

Just spotted this whilst doing a water change.its jelly like and has something red inside! Any suggestions as to what it is please?
  6. roearth

My setup

Been running a saltwater tank for 6 months after years of freshwater.this tank has been running for about 6 weeks after my first tank was a disaster I decided to upgrade with a sumped tank which is so much better!
  7. roearth

Feeding corals

I'm currently using the Red Sea program for the last couple of weeks to feed my corals but too early to see any results.does anyone else use this and what is your experience or is there some other product I should look at? Thanks!
  8. roearth

new to saltwater

Been keeping tropical and cold water fish for years and moved over to saltwater 7 months ago.i wasn't happy with my first tank so I upgraded my tank to a larger one with a sump and upgraded my equipment and so far it's looking good.