Search results

1. A

(2) Less than 2 month 250 SE Reeflux 20k's for sale

I bought these bulbs last week from a member on another site. I wanted to try them out and save some money doing it, so I bought them. They arrived Tuesday and I burned them 1 day to see what I thought. They were brighter than my reeflux 12k's, but the color was not a lot different. I like the...
  2. A

Frogspawn for sale, local pick up only

I am selling some frags of my HUGE frogspawn. It is green with pink/purple tips. I am asking $10 per head. I have LOTS available in many different sizes. Just tell me how many heads you want. The pic below is the coral I have taken the frags from. I have never shipped corals, so that is...
  3. A

Help with ground on icecap 250 reto install

Ok guys and gals. I just want to make sure I have this strait on wiring up my new Icecap 250 mh reto kit. 1. Three wires from ballast (white, black, green/yellow) hook up to the power cord (after removing the metal circle connection on the end of the green/yellow wire. 2. Plug blue...
  4. A

New Corals Today!!

I got some new stuff today. The LFS had just gotten in a new shipment and I got to have first stabs at it :) It was like christmas!!! I got a brain (welso..sp?), and some orange zoos, and a couple muchrooms that fell off some larger pieces during shipping, and an Elegance!! I know the...
  5. A

Any experience with this??

Ok, first off....I know it's a Fox Coral :) But what is this large bubble it is making It has been there for about 3 months now, maybe longer. At first I thought it was a bad thing, but it does not seem to phase it one bit. At night it will all shrink up in the skelton, except this bubble...
  6. A

Too many hairy mushrooms....

I have let some green hairy mushrooms get out of hand in my tank. They completely cover the top of one of my largest rocks. What would you do? They are rather large and I know that most attempts to cut them off will result in new shrooms from the remaining pieces. I guess I could try to...
  7. A

tips/hints/suggestions on DIY MH Canopy???

Hello, I need some tips/hints/suggestions on a DIY Canopy that will house 2 - 250 MH retro kits and 2 VHO actinic bulbs. It is a 100g tank. I currently have a hood but the kit is larger than I really thought it would be This is my first experience with MH. I know it needs to be tall. I know I...
  8. A

ID this for me please

What is the correct ID of this coral?
  9. A

Pardon my stupidity

:confused: I am attempting to upload pics to my gallery, but I guess I am not smart enough. I have resized my image down to 800x600. It says the size of the newly saved file is 212KB. When I click on upload it says that the file exceeds the file limits. Am I missing something really easy...
  10. A

Hello from Joe

Hello everyone. My name in Joe and I have been a reef-a-holic for about 5 years now. I now understand that there is no cure for this delightful addiction!! I have a 100g tank that houses mostly softies and LPS. I have 440w of VHO lighting. I read lots of fourms from time to time, but I...