Search results

1. jay357

Pinpoint PH moniter help please

When I put the probe in the 7.0 solution and attempt to calibrate the 7. screw I have to turn the screw many many times to get it near 7. Sometimes I can turn it 5 complete revolutions and the moniter will only move mabey from 9.5 to 9.0 for example. Then I will rince the probe in tap water and...
  2. jay357

The tip was dry with no cap on it. So...guess I need to buy a new one. Cha ching again....I hate to burn 50 on things like a new probe when I could buy half a tank of gas hahahahaha. Thanks for the help...I will order one. How hot are you guys tank this summer? Its 102 here today and my...
  3. jay357

Hello: I bought a pinpoint PH moniter used and am trying to calibrate it. I cannot seem to get the numbers to 7 or 10 while calibrating the unit. I have the probe in the solution and am cranking the appropriate screw to adjust the display and no matter how far I turn the screw it will not...
  4. jay357

Baby Starfish Everywhere

The bad ones have legs of different length. Like 3 legs normal then 2 legs longer or shorter I cant remember which way. Jay
  5. jay357

How Do You Make Your Mush?

Hello: I followed the instructions on Melvs website. I did add a few other items like Boyds Vitamins for fish. This is a great vitamin for soaking your food in occationally. It was recomended to me by the good people at wetwebmedia.com. I am a firm beleiver that all fish need a varied diet of...
  6. Bozo the clown

Bozo the clown

7. Some Zoas

Some Zoas

8. Bonnie_048_Medium_

Bonnie_048_Medium_

9. Big Anemone

Big Anemone

If Bozo the clownfish doesnt stop feeding this beast every big chunk of food I prepare for the fish I will need to find a new home for her. Really getting big!
  10. jay357

New today

Thanks for linking those. I will figure this out soon. Jay
  11. jay357

New today

I took a few pictures this evening. I am still playing with the white balance on this camera so they are not all that great. I uploaded them to my gallery.\ This is my 55 gallon tank. It has about 50-60 pounds of liverock and a DSB. The tank is 2 years mature but I moved 350 miles b4 Christmas...
  12. Middle Shot

Middle Shot

Pictures taken 07/18/06
  13. DSCF3353

DSCF3353

Pictures taken 07/18/06
  14. Full Tank 55 gallon

Full Tank 55 gallon

Pictures taken 07/18/06
  15. DSCF3334

DSCF3334

Pictures taken 07/18/06
  16. Yellow Tang

Yellow Tang

Pictures taken 07/18/06
  17. jay357

New today

Thanks everyone. It seems just about all my pictures of my tanks are all over the max 50k limit. I used the microsoft image resizer already to make them smaller and they ended up about 80K. I will figure it out and upload some shots. Mabey its time for some new shots of my tank. Better dig out...
  18. jay357

New today

Hello everyone: Im Jay and I live in Vancouver Washington. I have 2 tanks 55 gallons each. I hope to learn much from everyone here as well as share what Ive learned so far if I can. Have a great day :whstlr: Jay