Search results

1. C

Red sea 650 for sale

I would consider a tank only with original equipment (stand,lights,sump,skimmer included) offer if that appeals to anyone
  2. C

Red sea 650 for sale

I have a Red Sea Max 650 for sale includes 180 pounds of Fiji live rock, corals and fish, chiller, media reactor, rodi system, and many extras! Tank and stand are white and in perfect condition. Ten ATI bulbs in the hood. $5,000.00
  3. C

Red sea 650 for sale new price

Come on guys I need to sell this tank.
  4. C

Don't feel bad. I need to move it.
  5. C

Yes sir it comes with everything fish, corals, live rock, 1/4 hp chiller, uv sterilizer, media reactor and many extras.
  6. C

Red sea 650

Yeah it sucks and I am really running out of time on my move. I won't take a penny less or I'll just keep it.
  7. C

I have to move this tank!!! $6,000
  8. C

Red sea 650

I have to move this tank. $6,000 bottom dollar!
  9. C

Red sea 650

Lol! I guess I wish I lived in Belgium!
  10. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

No sir. Sorry. I'm at $7,500
  11. C

Red sea 650

I forgot to mention it will include a 4 stage rodi unit and a uv sterilizer plus test kits, filter socks, refractometer and the list goes on.
  12. C

Red sea 650

Okay guys I'm going to $7,500 on my 650. I have two weeks till moving day and need this tank gone before then . It's a white tank and stand that comes fully stocked with fish, corals, 180+ pounds live rock, sand, 1/4 chiller, next reef reactor, one month old ATI bulbs, If you goggle red sea max...
  13. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

Thank you very much.
  14. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

Well I have had a few bites from other places but I still have it for sale.
  15. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

Okay guys I'm going to $8500 and this is as low as I can go! If anyone knows anybody I really need to get this tank gone so I can move. Thanks
  16. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

http://youtu.be/s9A_lnuKx3M
  17. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

For anyone interested I put a Video on you tube. You will have to excuse the quality it was made using my phone but I think I gives a different perspective of the tank. I will consider any reasonable offer.
  18. C

For- sale rsm 650 s

Hey guys if anyone knows anybody looking for a 650 I am selling mine. I'm selling it fully stocked fish corals rock sand and many extras. Send me a pm for info. Thanks
  19. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments. Choff it's not really the tank I worry about it's all the money I have in fish and corals . It's somewhere between $16000 or $17000 I have invested with everything including tank and all the extras so we will see.
  20. C

Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

Oh yeah it's white