Red sea 650

Okay guys I'm going to $7,500 on my 650. I have two weeks till moving day and need this tank gone before then . It's a white tank and stand that comes fully stocked with fish, corals, 180+ pounds live rock, sand, 1/4 chiller, next reef reactor, one month old ATI bulbs, If you goggle red sea max 650 for sale I have a you tube video of the tank so you can get a feel for what all is included also a more detailed list of fish and corals with pics on eBay. If you are considering a RSM 650 with this tank you basically are paying for the tank and equipment and getting the live rock ,sand, corals ,fish, to many foods nets and chemicals to list for the same price! Any ? I will be more than happy to answer. Thanks Chris

I forgot to mention it will include a 4 stage rodi unit and a uv sterilizer plus test kits, filter socks, refractometer and the list goes on.

Lipman

if you were in canada I would be all over this, unfortunately shipping is too much!.
come on people this is a GREAT deal!

good luck on your move =)

reefer gladness

If you haven't already get the listing on your local craigslist and check for reef clubs in the Arkansas area. I seem to recall there being a Razorback reefing club.

Best of luck on the sale!

Choff

Depressing you are having a hard time selling. I'm building a house in the near future and will probably be going with a custom in wall jobby. I was hoping to sell my 650, but not at bargain price.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2