Search results

1. L

Pic of my clowns doing the nasty

Ok my clowns are at it this time I got some pics. does that make me a smut peddler!! LOL
  2. L

Aquacave win a free skimmer

aqua cave is having a promo to win a free SKIMZ SK 201 Kone E-Series in sump skimmer just enter your e-mail rated for 125 to 325 here is the link http://goo.gl/54dIT1 thought i'd share
  3. L

Id this Acro from My reef to yours

hi everyone! got a new acro from my reef to your and not sure what type it is. can you guys take a look and chime in.
  4. L

Tank redo

Did a tank redo Sunday. did a tear down to remove all the xenia that was taking over had to chiseled it off, removed some of the largest bubble algae I ever saw, re did the rock work, did water change , cleaned the calc reactor and cleaned the front and side of tank glass. here are a few pics...
  5. L

tank update

[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]Been almost a year thought i'd show a few recent pics. still a work in progress [/URL][/IMG]
  6. L

ok are these guys 2 Fat

[/IMG] [/IMG]
  7. L

I'll show you mine if you show me yours LOL your chrismas trees dirty minded

MERRY Christmas ever one !!! [/IMG] [/IMG] and this one is just 2 cute [/IMG]
  8. L

Ok was bored last night so took some bad pics of my fish thur dirty glass

Ok so now I'm going 2 post them 2 punish all you naught boys and girls LOL I'm a firm believer in spreading misery lol [/IMG] [/IMG]
  9. L

Another led Unit what do you think

Hello me again and another Led unit.I hope u guys aren't sick on me yet!A friend sent this 2 me what do you think.nothing fancy. let me know your thoughts even the bad ones LOL D120 led custom layout dimmable led aquarium light for coral reef free air shipping with optics lens-in Pet Products...
  10. L

Liquid Gravel Cleaner and similar products are they any good any benefits? Sound off

Hi all! was wondering as i often do as i look through all the products at my fav online stores. is this any good doe's it work what are the down side of this product? and i came across this product Liquid gravel vac. I'm not asking if i can forgo water changes. As I've said in the past WATER...
  11. L

Led what colors are needed?

Just noticing as i look and read about Leds, That some of the new fixtures are using red,blue,and greens are these really need? Doesn't the white leds have all these colors in them? If i remember right from science class white light is made up of all the colors. Do you need them in your led...
  12. L

Was checking this led unit out whats your thought any good or trash? Sound off guys

We have a new light on the way, with a built-in controller and heatsink!! The controller has an LCD touch interface, and allows for 48 data points, the whites/colors, royal blues, and moonlights are all separately programmable. The fixtures are linkable, and come with fully adjustable, and...
  13. L

New led light experment Reeftorch 100 watt single chip

Ok guys trying a different type of led a single chip type. it is 20k 1200 lums 100 watt. par should be 300 at 24" edistar chip. trying it out as different option to all the multiple led units.I really like the way Mh looks like and i hope this light will give me the same look and intensity.it's...
  14. L

How 2 clean a center glass brace on DT in operation??? come on guys some help

Ok Guys need your advice on how 2 clean my glass center brace on my oceanic tank been cleaning it with a razor blade. It has made a it little bit better but still blocks 2 much light! Could i some how remove the glass and just leave the plastic center brace ? would that be ok? tank is 200 gallon...
  15. L

New coral Frags i got 2 night from Jared aka( JJmoneyman)

Just got these 2 night been in tank about 2 hours already open. Thanks Jared they are so pretty!! glad your here in pueblo Man!:woohoo:[/IMG] sorry not good pic[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  16. L

2 different clowns species in same tank possible????

I know this is probably a stupid question:smack: But what do you think. not talking about like maroons or tomato. but like p.clowns,clarks,pinks, sebae and stuff like that.
  17. L

My clowns and there BTA

I have had these guys for 3 years got them when they where Tiny baby's. Got the BTA about month and a half ago they are so happy. but they still visit there old home once in a while the frogspawn .I know there just common old p.clowns but i think they are beautifully! yes they are my favorites...
  18. L

1st video of my tank and coral, fish

My 1st video sorry if not very good. hope i posted it right. DSCF2337 - YouTube ok change it 2 youtube hopefully it works again
  19. L

What is This (safe)

[/IMG]He guys this has been growing out of my rock its huge it spreads from one side 2 another about 4" to 5" its started out as a speck. So what is it?:surrender:
  20. L

Sound off( Bridgelux LED ) any good for reef dyi reef projects ?

hi guys was checking out a website that BLADEYAMAHA turned me on 2 ,great prices on dyi dim kits. i can get what i need for around 600 to 800 or so, - heat sink think i would order from usa co. for that 2 save $ on shipping. I like Rapid LED but just can't swing 1900. from them. the site is...