Search results

1. J

55 gallons how many watts of light are require for corals and fish to be healthy ??

hello so i currently have a reef tank with few corals and fish in it im wondering if i want a healthy tank how many watts of light should i have i currently have 48' 216 watts t5s how many watts should i have in there ??
  2. J

Brittle sea star

SO guys i got a brittle sea star a while back like 9 months ago and today when i did my water change and the water was still foggy i notice 2 smaller brittle sea stars how is that possible when i only have 1 do they not need another one to produce there actually decent size 2 the babys there...
  3. J

Anemone hermit crab help!

Ok so i just purchase a anemone hermit crab he is pretty big i dint realize hes size till i got home i am worryed because i have starfish and bottom feders tha he might try to kill them for food or what not will they be fine thnx !?? help soon!
  4. J

purple tip

so my anemone was in one spot for like 4 months i do know they move im kinda worry cuss the location shes is moving towers is by my circulation pump i dont want her to get sucked in shes very close ! help!
  5. J

Help my fish plz!

SO i got a salfin today and my yellow tang is harrasing him to death biting off hes fins and what not the tang is abit bigger then the salfin what can i do to help my poor salfin??>??? i have a 55 gallon tank!!! with alot of liverock to hide in and corals and all also my fox face tha i got today...
  6. J

just had my first fish tank nightmare

SO in my dream i wake up and there was no water in my fish tank my fish are jumping all over my corals were every where so i ran to the kitchen grab water grab my salt bucket and toss everything in there and hope for the best lmaoooooo was random then i woke up and check my fish tank and...
  7. J

GOOD online fish store?

whats a good online fish store with good prices tha dose not kill u with shipping!?????:bow:
  8. J

Hello

Hi every 1 im the new guy and i have a question right away should i get a 234 wats light for my 55 gallon or a 324 i want to grow coral but not have 2 much light if not necesarry thnx!