Search results

1. P

RSM500 > ballasts dead ? Help !

Hi everyone, i have been removing the light units of my RSM500 to change the 2 tubes in the center part (already done on the rear/front). After putting everything back, I discovered that the new tubes were not functioning. Stupidly forgot to test them before ! Dismantling again... Tried to...
  2. P

RSM 500 noisy main pump

Hi everyone, My main pump (RSM 500) has been functionning silently for months until I decided to open and clean it. Since then, it is vibrating a lot and generating a strong noise. I dismantled it again 2 or 3 times to check for anything that could cause this but I could not figure out what may...
  3. P

One probable aiptasia and 2 mysterious corals ?

Hi everyone, Here are 3 hitchhikers that are now growing in my tank. First looks like an aptaisia, right ? Second seems to be some kind of corals, which one ? Third, well, I really don't know what it is !
  4. P

Phil's new RSM 500

Hi everyone, Just introduced myself on the Meet&Greet forum ! I have nearly finished the installation of my white RSM 500. As other mentionned, it's a great piece of aquarium. It was not so easy for me to install, since I am not very good in DYI ! Plus there are a few mistakes on the...
  5. P

New Frenchie / RSM 500

Hi everyone, I am a French newbie having just invested in a white RSM 500. I used to have a 400l reef aquarium already but that was nearly 20 years ago and a lot has changed since then ! Thanks for this great forum on which I have found already a lot of valuable info. My RSM installation is...