Search results

1. Batfishlvr Contest Entry

Batfishlvr Contest Entry

2. batfishluvr

November '06 Photo Contest~

Billy told me to enter. I think I did this right.
  3. batfishluvr

Happy Birthday Billyr98

:bday1: Happy Birthday Billy!!! :bday1:
  4. batfishluvr

Batfishluvr's 210g Reef

Here are some pictures that my husband took. He is new to taking pictures through the tank so they are not very clear. If anyone has any pointers for picture taking please help. Thanks.
  5. batfishluvr

Tank Leak!!!!

Hello all. It has been a while since I have updated you on our tank. The tank is still up and running with NO leaks!!! :) Another thing to tell you is that AGA sent us a check for everything we lost. I was very shocked as I am sure most of you are now. We had to keep on them and send them...
  6. batfishluvr

JUNE '06 Photo Contest~

Did you get this just for the contest?? Beautiful fish by the way!!
  7. batfishluvr

If I didnt have bad luck i'd have no luck

Sorry to hear about your clown goby. Hopefully he will come out of hiding soon.
  8. batfishluvr

Batfishluvr's 210g Reef

Thank you Billy for posting the pictures. And thanks for all the compliments. We have already added new things and moved things around. I will have to get my husband on here to give all the details on the tank and post more pictures.
  9. batfishluvr

OT: What do you drive?

I hope I did this right. This is my husband truck. I used to drive it but I backed it up into a fire hydrant. Now I drive a GTP.
  10. batfishluvr

Dogs Meet!

I have to say seeing the pictures again made me laugh even more. Tiny misses Simone.
  11. batfishluvr

June Meeting

Mike will be there but can't stay too late. Daughter has a piano recital.
  12. batfishluvr

Tank Leak!!!!

You are better at the picture taking then me. Plus you will post the pictures faster than me too. Bring the camera we are ready for you. Tank is up and running and we are ready to buy more things to replace the things we lost.
  13. batfishluvr

Tank Leak!!!!

:dance: UPDATE :dance: I am happy to tell everyone that on Friday we finally got the correct stand and it is not broken!!!! We did some of the plumbing last night. Now we are on our way to having a beautiful tank again. I will post pictures once the tank is finished, and let everyone know...
  14. batfishluvr

Hey, I'm Jay!

Welcome to RS. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here. Good luck with your new tank.
  15. batfishluvr

Tank Leak!!!!

I haven't met Witfull but I can tell he is the vocal kind. Mike has been sending AGA receipts so hopefully we will get something for our losses. A new stand should be coming tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that it icomes and that it is right this time.
  16. batfishluvr

Tank Leak!!!!

:waa: UPDATE :waa: Sad news. Besides loosing more livestock my husband went yesterday to pick up the new stand. It was the correct stand BUT it was DAMAGED!!!! He is so frustrated. He going to call AGA to see if it is ok to ship two stands this time just incase. I will keep you posted.
  17. batfishluvr

Tank Leak!!!!

Yes, the stand has to go back and a new one has to be ordered. The store we ordered it from said they usually get this kind of orders in on Friday. One more week to wait. My huscand is NOT happy. He is going to call AGA on Monday see what they say. We did try to see if any of the other...
  18. batfishluvr

coolreefer

Welcom to RS.
  19. batfishluvr

Hey

Welcome to RS.
  20. batfishluvr

The leak

Welcome to RS plasterman. Would like to see some pictures of the tank. I am sure it looks great.