June Meeting

billyr98

Our next meeting will be on June 3rd at 12:00pm at Todd Kiry's house..
If you need any directions, email me and I will help you out. Or call me!

Please let me know if you will be attending or not..

Thanks Guys!

I would love to be there but at noon...there is no way lexus will let me out that early, maybe i can work something out to leave around 1...we'll see...but i saw what you were planning on talking about and i would love to go to the baltimore aquarium and i wold definetly be in for a group buy on refractometers b/c i need one! So count me in on those two things whether im there or not!

billyr98

Directions are now available to the next meeting via SJMRC.com
Click on Meeting Information.. Thanks...

Witfull

just to throw this out to members of SJMRC,,,,FinsDepot has given us a special rate on a group buy on refractometers. the cost will be $30 each, plus a share of the total shipping cost (shpg/# of items+item cost=total cost)

i want to thank Stu and everyone at FinsDepot for extending this great offer to SJMRC~

billyr98

ok.. Who is coming?!??!?!?

Witfull said:
just to throw this out to members of SJMRC,,,,FinsDepot has given us a special rate on a group buy on refractometers. the cost will be $30 each, plus a share of the total shipping cost (shpg/# of items+item cost=total cost)

i want to thank Stu and everyone at FinsDepot for extending this great offer to SJMRC~

Thanks Stu

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
We won't be able to make this meeting.:(
We will definately be at the Baltimore Aquarium!

lcstorc

When is the Balt trip? I go to the DC area all the time. If timing works out you may just get a suprise visitor.
:)
Peace
Lynn

billyr98

OK couple more days till the meeting, whoever is interested in a refractometer order, bring 33 or so dollars for the order....

SoliSteve

Bill - I'll only be able to stay for about an hour but I'll be at there as close to 12 noon sharp as I can. I look forward to meeting everyone!

billyr98

SoliSteve said:
Bill - I'll only be able to stay for about an hour but I'll be at there as close to 12 noon sharp as I can. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Great thanks Steve