Search results

1. bjasontoups

RSM 250 Skimmer upgrade time!!!

Hey RS Im back been away too long. Need to upgrade my 2010 RSM 250 Skimmer and the Deltec MC 500 is not available at marine depot. The new RSM C-250 skimmer looks re-design. Any complaints or suggestions on the new design? Sorry did not have time to research old threads. Thank you
  2. bjasontoups

Red film on Xenia???

I Noticed red film on Xenia this moring and not sure if it was there friday when left office. Some of the other Xenia in tank open and looking good. All water paremeters within normal limits. sorry for close up Normal lens at home. it came off when i pushed water over it. Good or Bad?
  3. bjasontoups

Copy and paste with iPad from photobucket

Does any body know how to copy and paste a IMG code from photobucket? The dam iPad will not highlight the code to let me copy it? Thanks
  4. bjasontoups

Add DI filter to a 3 stage RO unit

This is my 3 stage RO filter. Could I replace one of the carbon filters with a DI resin filter OR do I have to add a new seperate 2 stage DO unit? Thanks J
  5. bjasontoups

Is this normal for new ACRO?

This is my new Pearlberry Acro that I just received two days ago. I had it at the bottom of the tank in full light and just move him out of direct light today. Some of the tissue is sluffing off and I wanted to know if it is normal to have this happen. all water test are WNL. Thanks J
  6. bjasontoups

NUBIE needs some guidance!

Tank started July 17 2011. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING!!!!!! LFS set up RSM 250 with rock, sand, saltwater and RO water. No extra parts, just stock. No chiller. July to Nov. - Let tank cycle, added CUC, small stuff here and there . . . some died and some lived. LFS guy maintains...
  7. bjasontoups

Dr. J. New RSM 250

Here are my photos and info about my New RSM 250 started Fathers day 2011. November 2011 right after "New Tank Syndrome" crash killing all invertebrates and Large algae bloom. December after removal of Christmas Wrasp(Major Bully in tank) and had to remove all rocks to catch him. will...