Search results

1. ma77301985

Let's Trade Frags

Hello everyone, The purpose of this thread is to begin trading Frags amongst each other. It is a great way to get to know what corals are available out there in the Reef Sanctuary Community. I will begin by showing you what I am planning to frag. Ideally, post a picture or video about...
  2. ma77301985

Controversial DIY Cal/Mag/iodine mix supplement

I will admit I was tired of constantly running to my lfs for liquids and spending ridiculous amounts of money on seachem and other brands for my calcium, alkalinity, ph etc. So, I did my research.... 4 months of research.... and I am now making my own liquid supplement. from Walgreens...
  3. ma77301985

New fish species? Need ID please

Hi all. I caught this fish today on the east coast of Florida and I can't seem to ID it. Could anyone help? Thanks
  4. ma77301985

Need ID on moray eel

Hi all. I was recently given this Moray Eel from a local bait & tackle store. It came with their bait shrimp delivery. All I know is that it's from Florida's west coast. Any info about it would be greatly appreciated thanks! Ps it does eat chunks of crab or shrimp that I feed it. Welcome...
  5. ma77301985

Diving in Hawai'i, found this fish. What is it?

So I was underwater on Oahu's North Shore and I came across these guys. I would love to be able to know more about them and if it's possible to acquire them for my reef tank. thanks guys!
  6. ma77301985

Ma7730's RSM 250

hi all. i wanted to start a thread about my 2 month old RSM250. It's currently housing a yellow tang, coral beauty, foxface, butterflyfish, six-line wrasse, and 1 pair of clownfish. A tiny condy anemone and a LTA are also residents, but LTA hasn't found it's spot yet. 80 lbs of Fiji Live...